• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Mainly repeats tonight, starting with Goodfellas (1990) for obvious reasons. Still and forever a cracking film

And then Ex Machina (2014) for the less than obvious reason that it's been the movie equivalent of an earworm for me for a couple of days, so I figured watching it might get rid of it. So I did. Having done so, I still have no idea why I should have done so, but maybe it'll have cleared my head of it. And it's very good, so rewatching it wasn't a problem

And then another episode of S2 of that Cobra thing. It continues to be an absolute pile of crap, but worse. I'm only watching the remainder of it because I don't want to be defeated by it

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    TFBSZ

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Tea was a venison burger in a brioche bun. Part of the "emptying the freezer" dinner series I'll be enjoying for the next month.

Ents was The Repair Shop and then a new two-parter by Jim Al-Khalili about atoms and the universe.

A helicopter turned up and made a racket and has now gone away.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea tonight has been a doozy: roast duck, with the trimmings. Very, very nice

Been ages since I roasted a whole duck

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    to steal from LM
    Nice pali!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Today's planned four viewings turned into two due to (1) tenant not answering the door and (2) tenant taking their baby out for a walk

The two I saw were good but not "the one". I'll know it when I see it.

In the meantime, I've spotted a budget busting pad that comes with a swimming pool, underground parking and 24/7 concierge. I'm seriously totting up the value to see if the weekly increase can be justified as the space is huge! I've requested a viewing for a laugh as I'm right nosey.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    to steal from LM

I knew I'd miss it

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    don't worry the next one is only 110 or so posts away.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    to steal from LM

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    a pali

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    eye