• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Lunch was chicken and barley soup with wholemeal bread

Very Simpsonesque out but also a bit warmer than there's any need for it to be

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    pali
    Nice pali!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    It's too hot.

HMWBO is cooking lunch on the BBQ.

Another pointless UX Research session sat in on. Once again they managed to select someone who had not used the part of the product in question and give them the impression that we would be talking about a different part of the system.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    29oC out, and a slightly more bearable 23 inside.

The DogTW is snoring under my desk. When she was younger, she didn't snore for long as it tended to wake her up. Now that she can't hear much, I have to suffer with he background noise. Makes for interesting Teams meetings.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Actually not quite true

We sometimes head to a holiday cottage on a farm in Pembrokeshire.

The twin sons of the owner won a gold and bronze for Boxing at the Commonwealth games...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

sneaky!
    You know me - my life is too boring to even warrant posting in TPD...

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Morning.

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue sky.

Cool in here at 19.9 deg 15.6 deg in the salting house.

1024 mBar, 30.238 in Hg, 768.08 Torr, 14.85 psi, (up from 1022 last night), 70% RH.

Monday.

Telex machine glowing brightly.

Which posting returns to 24th November 2018, where after futile attempts to watch "The English Patient", the 3:10 to Yuma had substituted, and NF was watching "The Bridge" S4.

More strange dreams. The .338 Lapua featured. As did a 3M white coat with the old pre1977 logo on the breast pocket. .

Shopping trip to Morrisons done dusted washed dried sanitised & put away.

Walk (even more unabbreviated) walked in the late morning heat.

Lunch: scrambled egg and poached tomato on Morrisons oat & barley toasted crust, marmalade & bramble jelly sandwiches, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Y&Y whining on about insurance fraud until it turned to pocket money whereupon <click> intervened.

Freecell score: 89%, running average 85% (84.86%).

It's cool in here. I think I'll stay in here for the duration of the inclement weather.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 14:24.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Another one of them mostly cloudless skies. Currently 19 degrees with a high of 28 forecast. Barometer up a touch to 1026 mBar.

Slept well, no 4am coughing fits but some sporadic coughs here and there. I *might* be finally getting better!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    pali

sneaky!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    pali

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    the

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    grabs

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    and

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Sunny start out, though it'll get a little cloudier later. Currently 15°C and expected to reach 27° this afternoon, with the barometers up a bit at 1020/1028mB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X