• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    In the other Chinese
    And very nice too

Still a pretty mild night out

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Our migration is missing ~12k files (~25k file versions) because this part of the business creates a new folder when there's an audit and copy the project documents into it. The legacy system keeps the original created/modified date of the document and as that is before the alpha migration date (often by years) it's not being picked up.

So scripts have to be updated in the morning and another 8 hour wait for the data to be re-ingested.

It's possible we'll still go live tomorrow but it's pushing it.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Been watching Broadchurch.

Very depressing.
    I never gave Broadchurch a try, is it good despite being depressing?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    In the other Chinese

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Been watching Broadchurch.

Very depressing.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    My laundry basket is empty!

Have been watching tat on'telly. Ate stuff recovered from the freezer.

Waiting to be summoned back to work to reconcile the extraction report before the data gets imported into the target system.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Bonfire doing a great job. Still a lot to go tomorrow, but a good burn today. GnT time.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Late lunch: corned beef and crisp butties

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    And with this deployment of the admin website I declare the system actually working (at long, long last).

Now just need Lucy to explain wtf is happening with the transactions I can't explain...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Front hedge trimmed down a bit further, several buddleia taken down to about 6ft, bonfire about to be lit.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Afternoon denizens

Another grey day but a bit milder if anything: currently 8°C, and not expected to dip below 3° overnight either. Barometers slightly down but not significantly so (disclaimer: I am not a meteorologist and this is not meteorological advice) at 1028/1036mB

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

They still give you carrier bags? Morrisons it's here a basket empty it as quickly as you can - we will be waiting by the door.
    Yep. All in bags and they take them back and refund the charge. They reuse the bags so it's not as wasteful as it may sound. Some of the reused bags are in a right state and only just hold the contents!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    And with that Millennium its a good time to fix the last few explanation options on the grand project.

After this is done it's actually going to be a working system - shame it's 9 months later than the original target date.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    ffff

Darn it! Pipped due to a phone call

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    All my little bulbs are resurfacing nicely I hope I finally get the bluebells to flower, they've had a couple of years to get settled in their pot. I purposely made sure I got English ones

Leave a comment:

Working...
X