• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Mon, May 10, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea has been chicken madras, rice and naan. Delicious

All while watching a bit more Police Interceptors

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Oh and it's been a beautiful day up here in Glasgow. Really warm and sunny.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Meetings gave way to something more akin to productivity before clicking off at 1600 to pick up this weekend's hire car. A few chores and family visits done before returning home for a well earned margarita.

Dinner will be from the chippy up the road. Ordered online for collection at 2130.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Walk briskly walked, all three rings closed

I'd got the blue one shortly before setting out though.

Very pleasant evening out there, currently around 13°C which is better than was forecast, and rather Simpsonesque

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just noticed that the other devs have both switched their status to "Show as offline" on Teams. Think I'll do the same and call it a day

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Much today

Lunch, by the way, was Heinz tomato soup with sesame bloomer toast

Mundane laundry was put on before the morning stand-up for a Quick Wash, retrieved thereafter, and is nearly dry on the clotheshorse by now

And a recycling bin has been trundled inwards

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Is it me or is the typical poster in the professional forums getting stupider.
    cross infection from General? Just be glad the Brexit forum isn't leaking!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Is it me or is the typical poster in the professional forums getting stupider.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Afternoon all

It's a dry and bright day, blue sky and fluffy cloud at the moment. Currently 9 degrees ('feels like' 7) with it possibly squeaking up to 11. There's a chance of a shower but, as yesterday's 100% chance of rain actually resulted in not a drop falling from the sky, I'm loathe to believe the forecast. HWMBO tells me that weather forecasts for Glasgow are always inaccurate. Barometer is up to 1014 mBar.

It's been a right busy start to the day today. I seem to have been on call after call, all talk and no action. A workshop this afternoon has been moved to next week, thank goodness.

Today's Kantar Diary fact is:
    The world premier of Ludwig van Beethoven's 'Symphony No. 9' in Vienna, Austria 1824

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Morning.

Dry.

Bright.

Sunny.

Cold. 15.2 deg in here.

1015 mBar, 29.97 in Hg, 54% RH.

Smalls in the WM.

Smalls out of the WM & into the TD.

Shirts in the WM.

<hiatus>

Walk walked in the intermittent sunshine.

Feels a bit warmer out there today.

Smalls out of the TD.

Shirts out of the WM and into the TD.

Cottons in the WM.

'Tis all go around here.

<hiatus>

Shirts out of the TD.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast, bramble jelly sandwich x 2 on same, yellow corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Cottons out of the WM & into the TD.

Shirts roughly iRoned.

Entertainment: "Discovering Peter "I have taken Akaba" O'Toole" on Sky Arts.

Bit of Engineering Disasters S2 E something or other.

Final shirt iRoned.

Cottons out of the TD & airing on the banisters.

"Trucking Hell" S2 E5. No sign of Rory.

Tea: Tesco breaded haddock cod, the last of the tinned mango slices, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment "Discovering Joan Fontaine", mildly inneresting, she didn't live as long as her sister, only made 96.

The remainder of the commentary on "Episode VI: Return".

Feck me, I must be completist coz this is tedious enough to make your eyes bleed.

Why did it seem so much better 37 years ago?

It really is the weakest and most tedious of the original trilogy.

Lucas has definitely sucked all the life out of it with his "revisions".
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 20:36.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Sunny start, though the traditional clouding over is expected after lunch; currently 3°C but aiming for 13°, and the barometer is on its way up at 1004/1011mB

Quite a decent night's sleep, I think, though I awoke fairly early, probably due to the sun getting up

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tonight's viewing was a bit more Police Interceptors whilst dining

Then after dealing with the Sainsbury's order, and finding myself having to have a beer as a result thereof, I accompanied it with S1E2 of B5, Soul Hunter (TV Episode 1994)

Get through tomorrow and it's the weekend! Only a two-day one this time, but I suppose it's better than nowt

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Yes, I'd thought about that, though I could really do without cluttering the place up with yet more stuff. I've got a friend who does hardware things so, once it's finally possible to mingle, I'll see if he's got any kit I can borrow suitable for the task at hand. It's not urgent now the other key is equipped with proper buttons again

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Dinner was tuna steaks and asparagus with falafel (yep emptying the fridge).

ents criminal minds - yep easy.

Voted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X