• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Morning.

Damply dry.

Blue sky in parts.

Wanly sunny.

Cool in here at 21.4 deg.

1011 mBar, 29.855 in Hg, 758.3 Torr, 14.6633 psi, (up from 1008 last night), 69% RH.

Friday.

Shirts in the WM.

Whilst back in December 4th 2018 NF made a trip to the hospital returning through a park that had previously been a railway scrapyard, teasing Gricer with a photo of DMUs piled up awaiting the torch, whereas Ye Newe Sloughe of Desponde was suffereing traumas due to the incompetence of the scamming bastards running the carpark facility, a matter of little concern to me, oddly enough.

Shirts out of the WM & hanging on the line: they're not drying very well today.

Cottons in the WM.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 09:47.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all
    TFIF, etc.
    Overnight rain is giving way to sunshine.
    I shall possibly be out weed& feeding part of the lawn later

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Sunny start out, which isn't what I ordered

Currently 15°C and expected to reach 22°C, with a chance of some cloud returning this afternoon. The barometers are trivially down again, at 1005/1013mB

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I think there's been a bit of drizzle here, but not a lot.

Upon assessing the contents of the recycling bin, I decided it wasn't worth trundling this week

The car earlier was a Jaguar XJC. Currently taxed until next February. And then I spent some more time learning SwiftUI on the iPad, before an old Police Interceptors whilst dining

Early night now, as I'm tired

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    A bit of evening drizzle means I’ll probably be out with the weed & feed on some of the lawn tomorrow.

But for now, TFBSZ.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Which post took me back to December 4th 2018 where NF was watching S2 E4 of "Better call Saul".
    I still haven't got much further with it. It's odd, because I do like it. Anyway, the finale was this week, so maybe now I know I can watch the entire thing I'll find the motivation

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea has been chicken madras with rice and naan

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Jelly and marmalade on a baked potato? Are you pregnant?
    I'm getting fat enough.

Which post took me back to December 4th 2018 where NF was watching S2 E4 of "Better call Saul".

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Lunch: a couple of bacon cobs, as the bacon needed using up

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Lunch: baked potato with cheese & baked beans, I was a bit heavy on the pepper, chilli powder and pepper, bramble jelly & marmalade on toasted sunflower & pumpkin seed, red corner yog (now they're down in price again), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
    Jelly and marmalade on a baked potato? Are you pregnant?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Lovely bright sunshine this afternoon. Just the right temperature, with a light breeze.

An ominous black cloud did pass by but took its wares somewhere else.

Trying to decide what to have for lunch.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

The day started off cloudy but that's mostly gone and it's now blue sky, sunshine and fluff. Currently 19 degrees with a high of 25 and no rain expected. Barometer up to 1014 mBar.

Need more coffee...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all
    A bit overcast out, but pleasant enough for a walk.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Morning.

Dry as in not raining yet.

Sunless.

Grey.

Cool at 21.8 deg in here.

1010 mBar, 29.825 in Hg, 757.56 Torr, 14.6488 psi, (up from 1007 last night), 68% RH.

Thursday.

The recycling and waste disposal engineers made their merry way up the road earlier, singing a happy song*.

*This last may not have been the case.

Meanwhile back in December 3rd 2018, the builder renovating the parents' house had gone bust, while I had the joy of the X55 home and NF had ribs & chips for tea.

The wireless just went click due to some oik by the name of James Stupidly annoying the crap out of me.

Walk (unabbreviated) walked in the grey gloom of the morning, with hints of rain in the air.

Lunch: baked potato with cheese & baked beans, I was a bit heavy on the pepper, chilli powder and pepper, bramble jelly & marmalade on toasted sunflower & pumpkin seed**, red corner yog (now they're down in price again), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

**To avoid confusion bramble jelly on one slice of toast, marmalade on the other.

Entertainment: Y&Y. Sliced bread. Neither of which proved inneresting.

Freecell score in the ongoing drizzle: 86%, running average 85%. And it took a while since it was down in the 70s earlier on.

Tea: chilli con carne with rice, stewed apple with custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: PM.

Wheeler dealers S11 E9 Jaguar XJC ?1976?. Nice car. He worked hard on that waterpump, I think I'd have just changed the fecker. Not sure his spark voltage tester was quite kosher. They seem to like ceramic coating bits of exhaust. I wonder why.

Alias S4 E21 "Search & Rescue" the one with the Giant Rambaldi sphere over a city in Russia. Zombies.

Alias S4 E22 "Before the flood". the team go to Russia of destory said sphere. Elena comes to a bad end. Cliffhanger ending to the season.

Alias S4 bonus features.

Possibly some UFO bollox on Blaze, otherwise. The final ep of that particular UFO bollox.

Alias S5 E1 "Prophet Five": resolving said cliffhanger & revealing some of "Vaughn's" secrets. Who'd have thunk?
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 07:46.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Another grey start, currently 16°C but expected to soar to 24° this afternoon, and a 70% chance of some precipitation mid-evening. The barometers are barely changed at 1007/1016mB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X