• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all

Blue skies, sunshine, 8oC out.
    The leaves are beginning to change colour.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Mostly cloudy out and a touch chilly this morning, at 7°C. Might get to 18° later though. The barometers continue upwards at 1018/1026mB

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tonight's viewing started with an old episode of 24 Hours in A&E

And then a more recent episode of The Repair Shop featuring a nice old Philips radio and a very fine elephant called Pookie

And this afternoon, I got my mathematically generated Möbius strip rendering in 3D, both on my MacBook Air and on the iPad Pro

Goodnight all

Oops, looks like I forgot to post this ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    The weather improved greatly, and after pressing 10l of apple juice, we went for a walk on the beach.

Now TFBSZ

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea: a bowl of lamb scouse with a couple of thick ends of seedy bloomer. Very tasty, very filling, very warming (though it's not particularly cold)

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Laundry done and draped about.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Finally remembered to launder the clothes that I mentioned needed laundering a couple of days ago.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Walk walked. Now having a drink in the pub before heading home.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Late lunch: a hot dog

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Walk walked. Now having a drink in the pub before heading home.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Morning all
    Used the supplies I brought yesterday to attempt to fix the grass.

Then read an article about whether people in the southern parts of the UK should have lawns anyway.

Now watching highlights of another car crash interview.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    In Windsor for my walk. I chose the 6.5km route to try and justify the sponsorship I've collected. There's still time to donate!
    Go for it!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Sunny out, currently 15°C and working towards 17°. The barometers are zooming back up, to 1012/1020mB

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Cloudy but dry. Currently 14 degrees with a high of 18 expected. Some chance of sunshine later. Barometer up to 1017 mBar.

In Windsor for my walk. I chose the 6.5km route to try and justify the sponsorship I've collected. There's still time to donate!

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Morning.

Dry (in that it's not raining yet).

Wanly sunny.

Blue sky in parts, black sky in other parts.

Cold in here at 16.3 deg, 18 deg in the kitchen, 14 deg in the leanto.

1016 mBar, 30 in Hg, 762.06 Torr, 14.74 psi, (up from 1011 last night), 74% RH.

Sunday.

Meanwhile back in 14th January 2019 NF was variously putting up Monday links & getting the car serviced (is that a thing then?), whilst I was afflicted with earth moving levels of flatulence.

Walk (unabbreviated) walked in the sunshine. Got quite warm towards the end.

Lunch: baked potato with cheese and baked beans, bramble jelly and marmalade on slices of toast, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Mark Steele in Paris. A lot of it is passing me by since it's in French. Sounds like a good place not to go.

Freecell score in avoiding going out in the sun: 85%, running average 85%. And it took ages to get it back up to 85%.

Tea in the really can't be arsed mode: more Mr Brains' faggots with peas & such like, some peach slices, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: watched a bit of the Talking pictures thing about Forgotten Footage or somesuch. There were daleks.

Couldn't find anything to watch so it was Freecell: 85%, running average 85%. Took even longer to get back up to 85% this evening.

"1978: Winter of discontent" on 5. Ah, dear dead days beyond recall.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Yesterday, 22:11.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X