• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

it still stereotypes Irish as drunkards, - so - typical english racism.
    This is TPD.

We don't do that sort of crap in here.

Kindly feck off somewhere else.

Mumsnet should suit.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    There's a new episode of Inside Central Station. It was aired a few days ago it would seem - postponed I guess due to Queenie's shenanigans.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

typical little england racism
    Typical Scottish response. Granding themselves up to be better Celts than they really are.

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It accurately reflects my family (half Irish, half cockney)
    it still stereotypes Irish as drunkards, - so - typical english racism.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

It accurately reflects my family (half Irish, half cockney)

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

The difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake is one less drunk.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Date for the funeral confirmed.

Some selfish gits have booked our preferred venue for the wake. Apparently it's not on to have a wedding party happening at the same time.
    The difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake is one less drunk.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Lunch was chicken, tomato and coleslaw in a freshly baked ciabatta style bun.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Date for the funeral confirmed.

Some selfish gits have booked our preferred venue for the wake. Apparently it's not on to have a wedding party happening at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Lunch has been a smoked pancetta omelette, which was very tasty

After some gaps in the cloud made a brief appearance late morning, it's now gone back to solid grey and continuous light drizzle

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

you got in just in time!
    I know! Hurrah for Freelancer Financials! (or Contractor Mortgages, they're the same people)

The thing that amazes me is that they approved it in full knowledge that my current contract only has a couple of weeks left to run and I don't have anything else lined up yet

The adviser said it was best to just get the application in straight away as that would secure the rate for a month, then if they came back demanding more certainty about the future I'd at least be safe from rate rises, but he thought it would be OK anyway. And so it proved!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    It's raining. An hour earlier than forecast but I'll allow it.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Mortgage has been approved!

It seems I'll be buying a flat

Looking at the monthly repayments made me wince. But not as much, I think, as I would have done if the application had been made next week rather than last

you got in just in time!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Mortgage has been approved!

It seems I'll be buying a flat

Looking at the monthly repayments made me wince. But not as much, I think, as I would have done if the application had been made next week rather than last

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Morning in a meeting after a previous meeting and have more meetings later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X