• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Bit more drizzle, and expected to become a bit more persistent. But it doesn't seem as if we'll have a decent storm

TV has been a bit of Traffic Cops.

Now for that almost-early night

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Really nice tea: lamb chops, chips, peas and gravy

There's been a brief bit of drizzle here, though it's stopped again for now

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Feeling extremely tired tonight

It's probably the scuttling around first thing to ensure everything was in order for the gasman, followed by a pretty hectic day's work. Definitely getting an early night, I reckon

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Walk briskly walked, green and red rings closed, thereby completing the set <- Lot of that, as it's 26°C out there.

The rain is arriving on the south coast right now, if the rainfall radar is to be believed, so plants aplenty should be having a bit of a drink tonight

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    There seems to be some kind of sports day thing going on nearby with occasional announcements that I can't quite make out

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    It would be rude not to drivel a little bit, all things considered
    It would, wouldn't it...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    It's supposed to rain in London this evening. I hope so as my plants will need watering

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    It would be rude not to drivel a little bit, all things considered

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The sun has come out, so I've had to close the blind so I can see my screen.

It's been a quiet day at the office. I probably could have been busier but I'll put a bit more effort in next week instead

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Having a little break, because it's been a busy day so far. There will be chocolate biscuits

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Pancetta omelette for lunch, which made a nice change

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The gasman goeth away again - six minutes, which I think is some kind of record

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Temperature 24.6 °C
    Relative humidity 53%
    Pressure 978 hPa

32°C expected later. Scorchio!

One of next door's young cats came into our house today. Our cat saw it off in double quick time.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Cloudy but bright. Damp from early rain. Currently 11 degrees ('feels like' 9) with a high of 16 later. The sun is supposed to be making an appearance this afternoon.

Still achy. Bored of it now.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    'Shanghai Disneyland Park', the first Disney Park in Mainland China opens to the public 2016

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Sunny start here, currently 19°C and aiming for 25°, but with the barometers down a bit at 104/1012mB

An early start means the kitchen is… well, not clean and tidy, but in a fit state to receive the gasman. In particular, the cooker can be touched without the need for immediate decontamination of the hands, and I moved the table that normally blocks access to the (entirely redundant) gas fire so it now blocks access to some cupboards instead, then put the fire on for a minute or two to burn off the worst of the dust that has accumulated since it was last lit during the last inspection a year ago

Leave a comment:

Working...
X