• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Please put more jokes here"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Bumper Sticker on a senior's car:
    I'm speeding because I have to get there before I forget where I'm going.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Did you hear about the newlywed couple that didn’t know the difference between KY lube and silicone caulk?

Their windows fell out.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I took the wife out to eat.

"You always pray before dinner when we're at home."

"Here, the chef knows how to cook "

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Panto

A Spanish greengrocer is 1.74 meters tall, has a waist circumference of 105 centimeters, and wears a size of 44. What does he weigh?

Vegetables

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Panto

"Hi, what's your name?"

"Helen. You?"

"No, I'm Tom."

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Theres only 2 things certain in life, death and taxes. Unless you're john macafee, then theres only death.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    We went to Spain on holiday a couple of years ago, we stayed in a small hotel near the coast and had a great time until the third day when I ate a dodgy tapas. On returning to the hotel room I started to feel very unwell and eventually I phoned reception to see if they could get me to hospital.
    Two minutes later, there was a knock on the door and in walked a doctor, I was surprised, “That was quick” I said (in Spanish) “how did you get here so fast ?”
    “I’m the hotel doctor” he replied, also in Spanish.
    I told him I didn’t think hotels had doctors on their staff.
    He smiled then said, in English, “Nobody expects the Spanish In Physician”

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    When my wife came back from work, I blindfolded her, led her upstairs, and span her around a few times. We stopped and she opened her eyes.

That gave my girlfriend enough time to get dressed and sneak out through the back door.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    So some transphobic people are making a fuss that a New Zealand female weightlifter actually used to compete as a man.

Look, you have to accept that Down Under some female weightlifters are different.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I hear my five-year-old daughter say to her grandmother, "Granny, can you do a frog impression?"
    Her grandmother asked, "What? Why, sweetheart?"
    "Because Daddy says we'll get a fortune when you croak."

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Scotland are tulipe, still, at least Billy Gilmour got a positive result.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Congratulations to Boris Johnson

Who has just finished opening his Fathers Day cards.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    If Liam Neeson played Aquaman

"I've got a particular set of gills"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I once went out with a Welsh girl who had 36DDs.

What a totally unpronounceable surname that was.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    My wife said to me "Would you like anal sex with a hooker"

I could not believe what I was hearing, "Of course I would" I replied.

My arse still hurts, that's the last time a rugby player ever gets in my house.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X