• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Please put more jokes here"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    actually not funny

With the media reporting on all the shortages in the country I'm surprised there's been no mention so far of common sense, forward planning and a competent government.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I've just tried the new recipe lower fat and reduced salt KFC. It's a lot like my jokes.

Not funny, but utterly tasteless.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    "Five people were killed in a bow and arrow attack in Norway."

"Feck. Was it a crossbow?"

"Well, it wasn't a very happy one."

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Beyoncé has stared a support group for women suffering from Herpes Zoster.

It's for all the Shingle ladies.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I went to a fancy dress party as a mushroom. I wanted people to think I was a fungi to be with.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    For Warty

Not saying I’m unattractive, but last night my right hand told me it had a headache.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Have you ever considered that your whole purpose in life is to be a warning to others?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The world tongue twister champion was killed in a horrific accident today, he was run over by a red lorry, then a yellow lorry, then a red lorry.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I got on a bus near Bond St tube station.

I said to the driver "do you stop at the Dorchester".

He said "what, on my wages".

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    My friend asked to borrow some money after losing his job at the local hospital as a Stool Sample analyst,

of course I couldn't let him down,

Not after all the tulip he's been through...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Got myself a Simba mattress.

I'm now the lying king.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    What do you call a Chav on fire?

Sauteed.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Just tried a 68....

Same as a 69 but with a chubby bird.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Went to a friends fancy dress party in just my boxer shorts. When he opened the door he looked at me and asked 'What are you supposed to be?' 'A premature ejaculation' I answered. 'How is that outfit supposed to be a premature ejaculation?' He asked. I looked at him and says 'Well I've just come in my pants'
    Year after he had another where the theme was 'emotions'. Loads of people dressing up like the 7 dwarves, or in grey or with smileys all over themselves. I knock on the door, he opens and I'm there butt nekkid with my knob in a bowl of vanilla sauce. 'OMG not again, what are you supposed to be this time'. I said 'Im f**king dis custard'.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    My wife turned up at a fancy dress party pissed as a fart and drove into a tree,

"It's ok, " she said. "I've come as Katie Price.
    Went to a friends fancy dress party in just my boxer shorts. When he opened the door he looked at me and asked 'What are you supposed to be?' 'A premature ejaculation' I answered. 'How is that outfit supposed to be a premature ejaculation?' He asked. I looked at him and says 'Well I've just come in my pants'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X