• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Please put more jokes here"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    The answer may not lie at the bottom of a bottle, but I always like to check anyway.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    What started at a pandemic became an IQ test. Since Omicron is an anagram of Moronic, it's clear we've all failed that test.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The Duke of Edinburgh asked the Queen if she fancied sex.

She responded, "Do one."

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The Chinese community in Liverpool always cook in pairs.

They never Wok alone.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I wouldn’t say I was angry about my Peruvian ancestry. Incandescent is the word I would use

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Have you heard of the Nu variant?

Nu variant? What's Nu?

Not much, what's Nu with you?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    For SE:

Man lost for words when asked by his wife "what is mansplaining ?"
    Last edited by vetran; 25 November 2021, 15:56.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    That you Boris?

Breaking News Headlines. The Daily Express have just announced that Peppa Pig is pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I was trekking through the lake district, so far out that when I looked around there was no one to be seen when I stumbled across a load of TV controllers just scattered around everywhere.

It was a remote area.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    A Cowboy walks into a German car dealership and says:
    “Audi”

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Thank god. I’ve finally reached the age, where I can pretend to be hard of hearing with my wife...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Prince Andrews diary has just been made public.

His last entry was thirteen years old.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Eddie redmayne apologises for playing the role of a trans gender person in a film as the trans community feels that the role should've been filled out by someone who was actually trans.

I wonder if serial killers feel the same way when watching horrors.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Why do mice have such small balls?

Because very few of them know how to dance.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Me and the missus went to a Tudor themed fancy dress, wearing black balaclavas, deeley boppers and black and yellow scarves.

As Henry the 8th's two wives that were "Bee headed".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X