• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Phil Manley - Times Article"

Collapse

• Invisiblehand
    replied
    Strange that we haven’t heard much from the Phil Manley fan boys on here recently. They used to love posting here.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by demby View Post
    Looks like he's done a runner after collecting a load of money that he said was going to put Mel Stride in jail
    Looking ever more likely. I'd never have trusted anyone as seemingly unhinged. But it seems others did. Sad how often it seems to happen in this space.

Leave a comment:

• demby
    replied
    Looks like he's done a runner after collecting a load of money that he said was going to put Mel Stride in jail

Leave a comment:

• Invisiblehand
    replied
    Classic Manley.

Still he always loved the fame his twitter grandstanding brought him.

Leave a comment:

• Albert49
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Lol - nice one Phil

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    David ?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by Albert49 View Post
    Although I'm not a fan of Phil's, neither am I a fan of this 'journalist' who has I believe published articles in the Sunday Times that had been fed to him by HMRC, I used to subscribe to it, but cancelled my subscription when I said the same in the comments section on one such article and it was removed.
    Lol - nice one Phil

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Albert49
    replied
    David Byers

Although I'm not a fan of Phil's, neither am I a fan of this 'journalist' who has I believe published articles in the Sunday Times that had been fed to him by HMRC, I used to subscribe to it, but cancelled my subscription when I said the same in the comments section on one such article and it was removed.

Leave a comment:

• Superfly
    replied
    Has the gamekeeper really turned poacher?

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
    Interesting to see the words 'non-refundable loans' in there.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by piebaps View Post
    Was the catalyst for this article the other thread? For my sins I'm a planespotting geek and whenever there's an "incident" with an aircraft aviation forums all go bonkers with theories and we often see these theories creeping into mainstream media.
    No, The Times has been taking an interest in Mr Manley for a little while now.

Leave a comment:

• piebaps
    replied
    Was the catalyst for this article the other thread? For my sins I'm a planespotting geek and whenever there's an "incident" with an aircraft aviation forums all go bonkers with theories and we often see these theories creeping into mainstream media.

Leave a comment:

• WalterWhite
    started a topic Phil Manley - Times Article

Phil Manley - Times Article

As the other thread has been locked

Tax inspector Phil Manley who backed avoidance scheme disappears | Money | The Times

Working...
X