• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Unfortunate Misunderstanding"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Q1) Do you post in general?
    Why don't you try to answer that one yourself?

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've forgotten what my point was.
    Guybrush Threepwood ?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I've forgotten what my point was.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Your judgment is faulty, so that's of limited help.
    Q1) Do you post in general?

If the answer to question 1 is yes (even if the word rarely is added afterwards) clearly your judgement is faulty.

And that is true of everyone who wastes time on here.....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'm entirely sure that you are missing the point. If you would like some pointers, please ask sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm not sure if you're deliberately missing the point. If not, please seek clarification.
    I'm entirely sure that you are missing the point. If you would like some pointers, please ask sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sheesh. You guys are so easy to wind up. The CUK equivalents of DM readers. Couple of points for you, before you have a collective stroke.

1) There are left wingers who are as I described. However, that doesn't mean all (or even most) left wingers are like that.
    2) I don't think I've ever suffered any kind of discrimination

I believe the only good Nazi (apart from a dead one) was Schindler, in that he's the only member of the Nazi party to be named one of the Righteous among the Nations at Yad Vashem.
    I'm not sure if you're deliberately missing the point. If not, please seek clarification.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes of course your Swiss employer would rather employ a poor black muslim single gay woman over you
    <naughty word>
    Your supernatural fantasies have official status so stop complaining.
    Sheesh. You guys are so easy to wind up. The CUK equivalents of DM readers. Couple of points for you, before you have a collective stroke.

1) There are left wingers who are as I described. However, that doesn't mean all (or even most) left wingers are like that.
    2) I don't think I've ever suffered any kind of discrimination

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Some Nazis weren't bad Nazis,that doesn't mean all Nazis were good
    I believe the only good Nazi (apart from a dead one) was Schindler, in that he's the only member of the Nazi party to be named one of the Righteous among the Nations at Yad Vashem.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Ditto.
    Could you clarify your point, please?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Ditto.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Of course they're not. The point is that some Muslim countries make legal concessions to non-Muslims.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    So Qatar can be our role model then. If you want to butcher your children, you need to apply for a license and go to a special venue behind an unmarked door.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    So Qatar can be our role model then. If you want to butcher your children, you need to apply for a license and go to a special venue behind an unmarked door.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X