• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is this acceptable?"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Dunno mate. He's certainly one of the more challenging posters, but more in pantomime villain kind of way. Seen some stuff on here over the years and he is strictly non league by comparison.

Some of the proper long timers on here might agree, as I'm still very much a knob.
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Agree with you TM, seems the master has made a comeback again.
    He never left...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Not me, but the sentiment seems reasonable since it's directed at a sockpuppet with an absurdly affected typing style.

Why you feel the need to have created and persist with the sockie is beyond me.

Agree with you TM, seems the master has made a comeback again.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's not like FA isn't on permanently thin ice, having been banned numerous times...
    Dunno mate. He's certainly one of the more challenging posters, but more in pantomime villain kind of way. Seen some stuff on here over the years and he is strictly non league by comparison.

Some of the proper long timers on here might agree, as I'm still very much a noob.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It's not like FA isn't on permanently thin ice, having been banned numerous times...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I meant your avatar...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I believe my comment was in keeping with the (recently updated) CUK user guide.
    I meant your avatar...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    But you're living dangerously. I'll see if I can fix that for you.
    I believe my comment was in keeping with the (recently updated) CUK user guide.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    You're as safe as houses then, you muppet
    But you're living dangerously. I'll see if I can fix that for you.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Oooh, the temptation...
    Woah, just checked my rep. Blimey you've a potty mouth.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    If we could ban grossly inaccurate avatars as well that would be a good win....
    You're as safe as houses then, you muppet

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Yep. I feel lucky enough with "that incident" that shall not be repeated.

Seems like a general clampdown on nastiness in "General". Not sure how I feel about that.
    If we could ban grossly inaccurate avatars as well that would be a good win....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Check the "Who's been banned and why sticky" you utter utter moron.
    I was just going to say that.

Seems like a general clampdown on nastiness in "General". Not sure how I feel about that.
    To an extent, but only when it's really nasty. Ribaldry and slagging off in a reasonably good humoured way is fine.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Which is fine I think. But unless you were to put that in a PM or as a rep comment.

The CUK User guide may need updation.
    Oooh, the temptation...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    **** you, you syphilis riddled ****.
    Which is fine I think. But unless you were to put that in a PM or as a rep comment.

The CUK User guide may need updation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X