• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sarah Palin critical of the Pope for not being enough of an extremist nutjob"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    how would you classify the set of things that don't belong in a set?
    Surely that's just the empty set, because everything belongs in a set.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    I'd classify them as another evil agent plot.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I'm in Dublin now, so I downloaded the Kindle Lonely Planet guide which told me it is an expensive place to stay. I already knew that, 'cos the paper version of the guide would have been €18.00 for the paperback !

Oh, and not wanting to disappoint, I read this paper which shows that the recent trend in global warming is about 50% higher than we thought, I'm sure Dim Prawn and Blaster would have got round to mentioning this any time now...

Question for the logically-gifted masonryan ... how would you classify the set of things that don't belong in a set? Should be an easy one...
    What is it you say you do again?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    How do pjc!

(Don't expect a reply from masonryan - he knows I'm on the lookout.)

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Question for the logically-gifted masonryan ... how would you classify the set of things that don't belong in a set? Should be an easy one...
    I'd classify them as an evil agent plot.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    I'm in Dublin now, so I downloaded the Kindle Lonely Planet guide which told me it is an expensive place to stay. I already knew that, 'cos the paper version of the guide would have been €18.00 for the paperback !

Oh, and not wanting to disappoint, I read this paper which shows that the recent trend in global warming is about 50% higher than we thought, I'm sure Dim Prawn and Blaster would have got round to mentioning this any time now...

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Well they haven't yet but that's because it is obvious in the hundreds of photos he's taken that I want to marry MUN.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by craig1 View Post
    Thankee kindly.

It's very kind of you to rescue a troll rather than kick him to the gutter like many moderators would do. Remember, a troll will stalk you for life, not just for Christmas.
    Well they haven't yet but there's a first time for everything I guess...

Leave a comment:

• craig1
    replied
    Oh no, we know he's a troll all right, that's why I put a deadline on this thread. I didn't want to spoil the fight but it does get tedious after a while.

CUK would be a bit boring without the odd troll and nutter.

(Good post craig1, btw...)
    Thankee kindly.

It's very kind of you to rescue a troll rather than kick him to the gutter like many moderators would do. Remember, a troll will stalk you for life, not just for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Of course, even I will get bored of him eventually.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    I've just downloaded an essay entitled "Formal Logic Meets Wilful Ignorance" as a result of this thread. Looks to be an interesting read.
    You see! Ever educational.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    I've just downloaded an essay entitled "Formal Logic Meets Wilful Ignorance" as a result of this thread. Looks to be an interesting read.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by craig1 View Post
    He puts out opposite views to the mainstream, often with ideas so utterly bereft of any intelligent premise that even experienced forum moderators are conned into thinking he can't really be a troll.
    Oh no, we know he's a troll all right, that's why I put a deadline on this thread. I didn't want to spoil the fight but it does get tedious after a while.

CUK would be a bit boring without the odd troll and nutter.

(Good post craig1, btw...)

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No, the troll's slumped off.
    That's a logical conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    <saunters back to thread>

Well, well - it has gone quiet in here.

I guess you've all agreed to disagree.
    No, that last picture from Mitch means that we'll be back in five.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X