• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sarah Palin critical of the Pope for not being enough of an extremist nutjob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just downloaded an essay entitled "Formal Logic Meets Wilful Ignorance" as a result of this thread. Looks to be an interesting read.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
      I've just downloaded an essay entitled "Formal Logic Meets Wilful Ignorance" as a result of this thread. Looks to be an interesting read.
      You see! Ever educational.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Of course, even I will get bored of him eventually.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Oh no, we know he's a troll all right, that's why I put a deadline on this thread. I didn't want to spoil the fight but it does get tedious after a while.

CUK would be a bit boring without the odd troll and nutter.

(Good post craig1, btw...)
          Thankee kindly.

It's very kind of you to rescue a troll rather than kick him to the gutter like many moderators would do. Remember, a troll will stalk you for life, not just for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
            Thankee kindly.

It's very kind of you to rescue a troll rather than kick him to the gutter like many moderators would do. Remember, a troll will stalk you for life, not just for Christmas.
            Well they haven't yet but there's a first time for everything I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Well they haven't yet but that's because it is obvious in the hundreds of photos he's taken that I want to marry MUN.
              FTFY
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I'm in Dublin now, so I downloaded the Kindle Lonely Planet guide which told me it is an expensive place to stay. I already knew that, 'cos the paper version of the guide would have been €18.00 for the paperback !

Oh, and not wanting to disappoint, I read this paper which shows that the recent trend in global warming is about 50% higher than we thought, I'm sure Dim Prawn and Blaster would have got round to mentioning this any time now...

Question for the logically-gifted masonryan ... how would you classify the set of things that don't belong in a set? Should be an easy one...
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                  Question for the logically-gifted masonryan ... how would you classify the set of things that don't belong in a set? Should be an easy one...
                  I'd classify them as an evil agent plot.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

How do pjc!

(Don't expect a reply from masonryan - he knows I'm on the lookout.)

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                      I'm in Dublin now, so I downloaded the Kindle Lonely Planet guide which told me it is an expensive place to stay. I already knew that, 'cos the paper version of the guide would have been €18.00 for the paperback !

Oh, and not wanting to disappoint, I read this paper which shows that the recent trend in global warming is about 50% higher than we thought, I'm sure Dim Prawn and Blaster would have got round to mentioning this any time now...

What is it you say you do again?
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X