• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sarah Palin critical of the Pope for not being enough of an extremist nutjob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masonryan View Post
    It's a pleasure educating you all. Google them, then get back to me.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      That's because he combines his religious faith with an understanding of science, as some people manage to do; he believes lots of things, only some of which seem to the rest of us to be nonsense.
      I guess that is true, he has the knack of compartmentalising that many religious people have. He also has a couple of rationalisations to protect some of the more absurd believes. He is also a better speller than I am.

Not that you would know of course as, apparently, you don't know anything!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Well this is the problem, google doesn't come up with anything useful because there aren't any absolute laws of logic, only various people's opinions on the subject.

It seems you know very little about logic, or it's history. You certainly aren't very good at using it.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Well I have learnt that you are complete and utter moron. Thanks

Comment

Nothing wrong with Sarah Palin. Her opponents constant need to attack her demonstrates a fear, not because she is dangerous or to be feared by normal people but because the deviants and degenerates in society want to trash her reputation as they fear a strong principled leader with good traditional values putting the boot into the immorality they so enjoy partaking in.
            I am actually quite disappointed by this thread. I was originally drawn to it by rumours of partaking in deviant immorality and then it degenerated into a discussion of ontology and epistemology. A return to CUK General standards please.

Here's Monica;

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

<saunters back to thread>

Well, well - it has gone quiet in here.

I guess you've all agreed to disagree.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

No, the troll's slumped off.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

No, that last picture from Mitch means that we'll be back in five.....
                  I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    No, the troll's slumped off.
                    That's a logical conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
                      He puts out opposite views to the mainstream, often with ideas so utterly bereft of any intelligent premise that even experienced forum moderators are conned into thinking he can't really be a troll.
                      Oh no, we know he's a troll all right, that's why I put a deadline on this thread. I didn't want to spoil the fight but it does get tedious after a while.

CUK would be a bit boring without the odd troll and nutter.

(Good post craig1, btw...)
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X