• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'd like the learned members opinions on the following..."

Collapse

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You actually want a woman in her early 20s for that.

Younger women's bodies are still maturing and so are more likely to have birth complications.
    You need to tell his penis that.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Genetic, they are good baby carriages.
    You actually want a woman in her early 20s for that.

Younger women's bodies are still maturing and so are more likely to have birth complications.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I was out for a run in the woods today, on a little footpath, and came up behind a schoolgirl having a pee against a tree.. Naturally, I pretended not to notice.

PS She was with a group from the local adventure camp, 6th formers I'd geuss , so nowt illegal.
    PPS Mmmm!
    Going back and licking the tree was just wrong!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I prefer flattery from a 50 year old siren to that of a kid
    Yeh, I'm a bit of an old thingy, erm old lady o phile too. Sod it, forgotten the term. Getting old eh?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I was out for a run in the woods today, on a little footpath, and came up behind a schoolgirl having a pee against a tree.. Naturally, I pretended not to notice.

PS She was with a group from the local adventure camp, 6th formers I'd geuss , so nowt illegal.
    PPS Mmmm!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    A total of 30 suspects from all around the country, none of whom knew each other
    That is why its not as big news as an Asian Paedophile RING.

10 perverts acting on their own.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Daily wail suggests ;

Ten men have been jailed for a total of 34 years after sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl who posted a profile on a dating website.

Dozens of men contacted the teenager after seeing her details online - but while many broke off contact when they discovered her true age, others continued to pursue her for sex.

A total of 30 suspects from all around the country, none of whom knew each other, committed offences against the girl, including having sex with her and persuading her to send explicit pictures of herself.

Adam James Noble was jailed for six years for a string of offences against the 13-year-old Craig Spencer Wilkinson, 32, was also jailed for six years
    Adam James Noble, 24, (left) was jailed for six years along with 32-year-old Craig Spencer Wilkinson (right). In total ten men were jailed for sexually exploiting the teenager from North Yorkshire

Mark Andrew Harris convinced the girl to have sex with him when she had only just turned 13 Mark Stuart Lindsay convinced the girl to tell her parents she was having a sleepover when she was in fact having sex with him
    Mark Harris, 39, (left) was sentenced to four and a half years for having sex with the girl just after she turned 13, and Mark Stuart Lindsay, 33, (right) was jailed for four and a half years for having sexual activity with a child, grooming a child for sex and arranging a sex meeting with a child

The girl, from North Yorkshire, was left mentally scarred by her experiences, and is now receiving intensive professional help.

She made the dating profile, on which she claimed to be 18, because she was looking for a romantic relationship, but the men who responded were only interested in sex.

The first offender, 39-year-old Mark Harris, had sex with the girl shortly after she turned 13 after meeting her through a friend.
    so yes she claimed to be 18, but it seems some of these scum must have guessed / known.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Yeah, they do nowt for me. I do prefer slightly younger men but not that young [anymore. sigh.]

Is it not also [for men] about the younger wimmin making men feel younger?
    no. young birds do not make me feel young. I dont desire them.
    I prefer flattery from a 50 year old siren to that of a kid.

and trust me, there are plenty of 50 year old sirens around

nice suit MP

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Why is it that men fancy very young women?

Thought that the other day when I posted the 1D pic - there's no way I'd want to shag any of them - they look like kids. I can't speak for all women, but I'd hazard a guess that there aren't many over the age of about 23 who would find them sexually attractive
    Yeah, they do nowt for me. I do prefer slightly younger men but not that young [anymore. sigh.]

Is it not also [for men] about the younger wimmin making men feel younger?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I did go through a phase when I loved the under 16 birds. I would get an instant boner in their company and get all breathless. I even gave in to their demands that I paid for the mars bar.

ah yes. Mars bar parties in Bootle aged 15. why the fook do people have to get old ?

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    I remember when Heroes came out and everywhere you looked were comments about Hayden Pannatittitiittiier.

I really couldn't go along with the comments, as I'd recently sat through some flick with her in from a few years before, when she was 14 or so, and couldn't get that out of my head.
    I find the comments about the young bint from Harry Potter a bit disturbing too - I think I saw comments about both her and Hayden Howeveritsspelled along the lines of "She's finally legal so we're not dirty now!", as if that somehow made it OK.

When I was in my mid-20's I went out with an 18 year old girl, and even then found her immaturity annoying. Of course, that may well have just been her, but the age difference did make a difference.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Primitively speaking :- Fertility and also if a virgin you're more sure of paternity.

Nowadays:- immature freaks. When I was 16 I wanted older women cos they had bigger tits! Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Primitively speaking :- also if a virgin you're more sure of paternity.
    and Disease free.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Nowadays:- immature freaks. When I was 16 I wanted older women cos they had bigger tits! Sorry!
    I hear what you are saying brother.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Thought that the other day when I posted the 1D pic - there's no way I'd want to shag any of them - they look like kids. I can't speak for all women, but I'd hazard a guess that there aren't many over the age of about 23 who would find them sexually attractive, yet Miley Cyrus (and most girls of 20) are undoubtedly sexually attractive to many older men, even when they're not licking sledgehammers.
    Genetic, they are good baby carriages. Must admit I have to rationalise when i see sexualised young women as bits of me find them attractive instinctively. Britney in schoolgirl outfit was wrong and they have sunk further since.

But did surprise me a few years ago Robert Patterson was being lusted after by many a 40 year old mom.

There is a reason they call them 'Toy Boys' - me old cougar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X