• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fick CUKkers

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fick CUKkers"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Can't belive no-one has nominated Andyw for membership of the Fick Cukkers Club.

He did come out with some corkers.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Does being fick mean jumping in before thinking and end up looking a right pillock? If so then put me on that list.... somewhere near the top.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I must be fick, my bank balance is so big I'm not sure if it's millions or billions?

True story.

Mate of mine wondered why his bank balance kept getting bigger. He hadn't noticed the - at the front.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I must be fick, my bank balance is so big I'm not sure if it's millions or billions?

Before counting the figures, check the currency field.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Shall we start throwing fings at the swots?
    Go ahead. If you cut off your fings you won't be very good at frowing fings, but those of use who haven't cut off our fings will be able to frow them back.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I took and IQ test and the results came back negative, am I in?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Can I join the Fick Cukkers as the swots won't have me? It seems more fun here. Where's our leader, DP? Shall we start throwing fings at the swots?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Surprised no-one has suggested admin yet.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I'm quite dim
    I'm officially dim, but nice anway.

Should we add Dimprawn to this list?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I'm quite dim

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Me(Obviously)
    Hot Pasty
    Zardoz
    Helen7

Who have I missed?
    as I most be looking at mudskipper's list....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Fick CUKkers

Fick CUKkers

Me(Obviously)
    Hot Pasty
    Zardoz
    Helen7

Who have I missed?

Working...
X