• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New rep system!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New rep system!"

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Won't be long till we hit a billion. Will need to source a suitable celebratory image.
    I refer you to this video I posted earlier

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Won't be long till we hit a billion. Will need to source a suitable celebratory image.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    It isn't just posts from a non-active poster, it is just older posts I reckon. I have tried to re-index all content a couple of times with no luck. Got some updates and the fiddling with the rep system to do over the next couple of weeks so will also have a look at this again as well. The trouble with reindexing the search system is it cans the lot first so if it goes wrong then it can cause an even bigger problem.
    Nooooo leave it alone, its working fine as it is

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Even better when you can neg someone from Game Over to <their name> in one pop
    I wonder who you mean

(Hate the see their rep score now )

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    It does seem a little pointless at this stage.

I spammed some random rep on a few of the one post wonders in the member list and it bumped them from Null to Game Over in one go.
    Even better when you can neg someone from Game Over to <their name> in one pop

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    It does seem a little pointless at this stage.

I spammed some random rep on a few of the one post wonders in the member list and it bumped them from Null to Game Over in one go.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Bit needy aint you?
    I'm having problems with my fuzzing In'en'et connection, it was a duplicate post.

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    Can we replace this silly rep system with a public "Thank you" system, like on XDA developers?
    Originally posted by petergriffin
    Can we have this silly rep system replaced by a public and transparent "Thank you" system, like on XDA developers?
    Bit needy aint you?

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    Can we replace this silly rep system with a public "Thank you" system, like on XDA developers?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am 3rd with 69 million at the moment. But over the last week I have been anywhere from 1st to 6th.

God I have turned into one of those sad internet geeks I hate. I need something real. Back to the counting thread for me.....
    I have a mere 54 million to go 8th

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
    Go on. Tell him!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am 3rd with 69 million at the moment. But over the last week I have been anywhere from 1st to 6th.

God I have turned into one of those sad internet geeks I hate. I need something real. Back to the counting thread for me.....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Really? Thought you would be well ahead by now
    I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Nowhere near yet!
    Really? Thought you would be well ahead by now

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Admin, will you let MS hit the 100,000,000 or will you stop her at 99,999,99?

Just in case

<placeholder>

Nowhere near yet!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X