• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New rep system!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
    Go on. Tell him!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am 3rd with 69 million at the moment. But over the last week I have been anywhere from 1st to 6th.

God I have turned into one of those sad internet geeks I hate. I need something real. Back to the counting thread for me.....
      I have a mere 54 million to go 8th
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Can we replace this silly rep system with a public "Thank you" system, like on XDA developers?
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
          Can we replace this silly rep system with a public "Thank you" system, like on XDA developers?
          Originally posted by petergriffin
          Can we have this silly rep system replaced by a public and transparent "Thank you" system, like on XDA developers?
          Bit needy aint you?
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Bit needy aint you?
            I'm having problems with my fuzzing In'en'et connection, it was a duplicate post.
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

It does seem a little pointless at this stage.

I spammed some random rep on a few of the one post wonders in the member list and it bumped them from Null to Game Over in one go.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                It does seem a little pointless at this stage.

I spammed some random rep on a few of the one post wonders in the member list and it bumped them from Null to Game Over in one go.
                Even better when you can neg someone from Game Over to <their name> in one pop
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Even better when you can neg someone from Game Over to <their name> in one pop
                  I wonder who you mean

(Hate the see their rep score now )
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    It isn't just posts from a non-active poster, it is just older posts I reckon. I have tried to re-index all content a couple of times with no luck. Got some updates and the fiddling with the rep system to do over the next couple of weeks so will also have a look at this again as well. The trouble with reindexing the search system is it cans the lot first so if it goes wrong then it can cause an even bigger problem.
                    Nooooo leave it alone, its working fine as it is
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Won't be long till we hit a billion. Will need to source a suitable celebratory image.

Comment

Working...
                      X