• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My lovely 50th birthday thread"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Might I suggest not trying to run 78 miles after cycling for a few days and swimming too far all in one go.
    That was the only fun bit! Shame I only managed 7.2 mile swim and 210 mile cycle - but there is next year. They are doing up to a quin - 12 mile swim, 560 mile cycle, 130 mile run.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Soon I am going to be ... a mother living with a violent criminal

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Cheer up man, things could be worse !

As Stevie wonder said when he got a cheese grater for his birthday, "That is the most violent book I've ever read"

Happy B/Day dude !!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    hardly able to walk
    Might I suggest not trying to run 78 miles after cycling for a few days and swimming too far all in one go.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Belated Happy Birthday BP

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Could be worse, could be a permie like MF
    Yes, but I am considerably richer than thou.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Belated happy 50th birthday to you, BP....

Many thanks. You could have just got me socks. Or a sockpuppet.....

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Belated happy 50th birthday to you, BP....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Or a whiner like Suity. Or a cretin like sas. Or permanent PMT like cojak.

As long as I have a job I will be fine.

Onwards and upwards!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Soon I am going to be twice divorced, rarely seeing my three children(2 of whom are disabled), penniless, living in a bedsit, hardly able to walk, on anti-depressants but still homicial and suicidal, cutoff from family and friends, a mother living with a violent criminal, and with HMRC trying to make me bankrupt after they introduced retrospecive legislation.

Goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Last edited by BlasterBates; 6 July 2014, 21:17.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Nearly right. I got the final word wrong.

I still have a job. And my knee got fixed by the operation.

Anyone want to take Mrs BP off my hands? I suppose the only person who might be able to fight her is Churchill - and she would probably beat him up too.

Thank God the children are doing so well. Twins want to be midwife and doctor - they understand I can do little to help them and they will have to work hard. At least I can bung em £20 a week each which keeps em happy.

I think my shrink is doing an amazing job - though I am going to be struck in limbo, waiting on the sword of damaclese, unable to move on, for years and years. He got me to put up with that so top marks to him.
    Damocles

I almost replied to this until I realised you necro'd your own thread from 1934

Tw*t!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Soon I am going to be twice divorced, rarely seeing my three children(2 of whom are disabled), penniless, living in a bedsit, hardly able to walk, on anti-depressants but still homicial and suicidal, cutoff from family and friends, a mother living with a violent criminal, and with HMRC trying to make me bankrupt after they introduced retrospecive legislation.

Goodbye.
    Nearly right. I got the final word wrong.

I still have a job. And my knee got fixed by the operation.

Anyone want to take Mrs BP off my hands? I suppose the only person who might be able to fight her is Churchill - and she would probably beat him up too.

Thank God the children are doing so well. Twins want to be midwife and doctor - they understand I can do little to help them and they will have to work hard. At least I can bung em £20 a week each which keeps em happy.

I think my shrink is doing an amazing job - though I am going to be struck in limbo, waiting on the sword of damaclese, unable to move on, for years and years. He got me to put up with that so top marks to him.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    But apart from that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play ?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    BP,

Lets keep this simple. Move to wales and spend Sunday's travelling on the steam railways with Baby BP.

Throw all assets in wife's name as you move and then you'll have nowt to worry about apart from trying to find a decent contract anywhere nearby.

PS Happy Birthday Mr Misery guts.
    Oh yeah, almost forgot; happy birthday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X