• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Men only golf courses"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Women, give 'em equality and they'll only find something else to moan about.

Go and pay for your own playpen!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Women, give 'em equality and they'll only find something else to moan about.

Go and find your own playpen!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister Murphy View Post
    when using wellness center had very bad experience because when they entered the steam room the others were told it came out because my smell
    Was that the smell of socks?

Leave a comment:

• Mister Murphy
    replied
    when using wellness center had very bad experience because when they entered the steam room the others were told it came out because my smell

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Banned:

Not banned:

Double standards?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    she can tee off with me anytime!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I cant believe anyone is @rsed about losing 10% or whatever of their membership fee, because every other thursday morning is 'frodo baggins lookalikes only morning'

jeez. im a contractor. fck em. get two memberships where the frodo mornings dont clash
    or take up quilting

Post of the day.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I cant believe anyone is @rsed about losing 10% or whatever of their membership fee, because every other thursday morning is 'frodo baggins lookalikes only morning'

jeez. im a contractor. fck em. get two memberships where the frodo mornings dont clash
    or take up quilting

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    A

Nothing wrong with saying We don't want women (especially wives) at a club where men mostly go to escape their own loved ones... You will be wanting our allotment sheds next
    Women can have allotments as well and it's up to you if you have a shed on it.

Hence not discriminatory.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Well why not go somewhere nice which isn't overrun with rampaging drunken tarts then?
    Not repulsed at all We really enjoyed a night out watching dumb birds with no clear understanding of what image tagging can do for their careers once HR get hold of their Facebook accounts.

I just find it rich that one half of you run round moaning about bits that might jiggle in a gym, while the rest of your gender makes sure as much of it does while being in full public view

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Well why not go somewhere nice which isn't overrun with rampaging drunken tarts then?
    Why should he? As he feels repulsed & threatened by the drunken tarts Bath council should provide a non chav night every Friday. That of course wouldn't be discriminatory. Maybe we can ban anyone who wears anything fluorescent or called 'tray' after all it is his right to feel comfortable when he takes part in activities.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    I would like to ask Harriet Harperson how she is 'equalising' society by promoting women only events but wanting to ban men only events - woman's an idiot
    It's not hard...

She doesn't want to stand out.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Am off out into Bath for a night out with the wife tonight. The evening will mostly be spent laughing at large groups of women away for the weekend on Hen nights...

Its really hard to stand and preach about lecherous male behaviour when so many of your own sex will be staggering around Bath with skirts shorter than a credit card and a pair of handcuffs in one hand and a suck-me-silly candy dildo in the other.

The behaviour is less than impressive even if light hearted and smacks of a sex that really needs to go and have a chat with itself about where it has left its decorum before it starts moaning about men objectifying them for sex...

Nothing wrong with saying We don't want women (especially wives) at a club where men mostly go to escape their own loved ones... You will be wanting our allotment sheds next

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Ah, the old "you should be flattered if I letch at you" line. Nice.
    Am off out into Bath for a night out with the wife tonight. The evening will mostly be spent laughing at large groups of women away for the weekend on Hen nights...

Its really hard to stand and preach about lecherous male behaviour when so many of your own sex will be staggering around Bath with skirts shorter than a credit card and a pair of handcuffs in one hand and a suck-me-silly candy dildo in the other.

The behaviour is less than impressive even if light hearted and smacks of a sex that really needs to go and have a chat with itself about where it has left its decorum before it starts moaning about men objectifying them for sex...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X