• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What to do with a crow"

Collapse

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    Do not, whatever you do, give it Kia Ora.

S'too orangey for crows.

/Internet

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Ah bugger!.
    Too late for that.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Regret to say poor little crow was found to have passed away this morning and a ceremony will be held this afternoon when he is buried with due honours alongside other fallen pigeons etc in the xoggoth compost heap. Donations welcome.
    Ah bugger!.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Regret to say poor little crow was found to have passed away this morning and a ceremony will be held this afternoon when he is buried with due honours alongside other fallen pigeons etc in the xoggoth compost heap. Donations welcome.
    You tried your best and I'm sure you gave the crow a happy ending with bird seed and a t-shirt to tulip on.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Continue nursing it back to health. Then attach strings to it's feet and give it to a child at Christmas. It will be a much more surprising and unique gift than a helium-filled balloon.
    Do pay attention nomadd!

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Advice sought from nice animal friendly people like aTW, what to do now?
    Continue nursing it back to health. Then attach strings to it's feet and give it to a child at Christmas. It will be a much more surprising and unique gift than a helium-filled balloon.

NB: Many more handy What to do with a near-dead crow? tips in this weeks issue of Viz.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Nail it to the front door. It's all the rage in Somerset.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    In memory I have register a charity "Help-a-Crow". Our mission is to rescue injured crows throughout the World.

There is a injured crow in Bangkok. Hit by a Taxi, both wings broken and unable bring food andfeed her chicks. We urgently need to raise £20,000 to pay for the airfare and hotel expenses for our representative to fly out and assess the situation.

We are raising money by having a sponsored 'CUK Wankerthon' please register by PM.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I remember 10 years back getting lost somewhere in Somerset and then driving down a long track to a small disheveled house at the end, where lost I got out to knock on the door. As we got closer some wag had put one of those 'danger radiation' signs up on the entry to their house and on getting to the front door there was a dead crow nailed to it!!!

Anyway I still knocked and a nice little old lady came out and happily gave us directions. All very odd.
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I remember 10 years back getting lost somewhere in Somerset and then driving down a long track to a small disheveled house at the end, where lost I got out to knock on the door. As we got closer some wag had put one of those 'danger radiation' signs up on the entry to their house and on getting to the front door there was a dead crow nailed to it!!!

Anyway I still knocked and a nice little old lady came out and happily gave us directions. All very odd.
    You seem to have entered the twilight zone with the same story twice over.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    How's crow this morning? Has he recovered?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Pull its chest aside, and take the chest meat. Should be ok.
    Three Crow Recipes

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Pull its chest aside, and take the chest meat. Should be ok.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X