• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm NOT a BA, I'm an Artist!!"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think someone's taken the piss.
    I think someone maybe p!ssed!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Well i've reviewed some code lately that would give Picasso a run for his money
    I've seen some that is a pile of Jackson Pollocks.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Well i've reviewed some code lately that would give Picasso a run for his money

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    That's crazy paving, which is more like writing a website in Perl using lots of blink tags.
    No, just squares and rectangles. I've just had a man in doing my front path.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm NOT a BA, I'm an Artist!!
    I think someone's taken the piss.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    What about laying paving stones? Where they're not all the same colour or size?
    That's crazy paving, which is more like writing a website in Perl using lots of blink tags.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I've often argued that software development is a creative endeavour and much closer in character to the work of craftsmen & artisans than to the laying of bricks that many managers seem to think it is.
    You're not going to believe this but they're removing crafts from the list.
    Craft as a creative industry: what doesn't get counted, doesn't count

It just shows what muppets run these Government Departments.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I've often argued that software development is a creative endeavour and much closer in character to the work of craftsmen & artisans than to the laying of bricks that many managers seem to think it is.
    What about laying paving stones? Where they're not all the same colour or size?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Yes, and so is proper testing.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    First they came for the photographers...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    SimonMac: The question is not whether he will disappoint you. The question is how often & how badly.

At least you can count on him for something!

Check out Lua by Bright Eyes -

"But me, I'm not a gamble, you can count on me to split
    The love I sell you in the evening, by the morning won't exist"

One of my favourite artists, although probably best avoided if you're prone to depression.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    It's Friday, it's late. I've read through that government stuff twice and I can't see the point of it. Who cares? Shouldn't they be out on the streets catching criminals or filling in potholes instead of wasting time on this?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Aim low and avoid disappointment? Sounds like my Match.com profile
    SimonMac: The question is not whether he will disappoint you. The question is how often & how badly.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    see you in the green grey room.

I'm creative with my expenses does that count?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X