• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Interesting set of Graphs."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Whatever the results of this I thought it was quite an interesting read. Worthy of a Monday Links that.
    I'm not worthy!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    India guilty of corruption and bad practice... News? Not....

Whatever the results of this I thought it was quite an interesting read. Worthy of a Monday Links that.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Simple jscript - why that expensive BBC clock someone posted about yesterday was a surprise. Have an online real time clock webpage in a hidden iframe, use bit of jscript to extract time and correct visible clock at intervals.

Or PHP to correct once on 1st load.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    hang on its a Daily Mail article which you wanted to hide Debarghya Das: US student who hacked CISCE results claims: 'These marks have been tampered with' | Mail Online

Is anyone shocked by this? Its almost in the "Bear found in wood doing a number 2" level of non news.
    I found it on Hackaday actually, but I'm not surprised the Magnificent Mail had a story on it.

I can just Imagine the other news sources
    BBC - Indian marks above UK despite years of vicious Imperialism
    The Telegraph - Indian test grades revealed.
    The Independent - Interesting story of Indian test grades.
    The Sun - look at the peaks on those graphs!

I found the distribution interesting as did the original researcher.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    hang on its a Daily Mail article which you wanted to hide Debarghya Das: US student who hacked CISCE results claims: 'These marks have been tampered with' | Mail Online

Is anyone shocked by this? Its almost in the "Bear found in wood doing a number 2" level of non news.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Interesting set of Graphs.

Interesting set of Graphs.

Hacking into the Indian Education System - On the Stepping Stone - Quora

not the distribution I would expect?

Working...
X