• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What car to get for over £100,000"

Collapse

• MyUserName
    replied
    Do people still drive cars?

I just bought a second helicopter after a particularly good month, my pilot was very happy.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    That does it for me?

Where can I steal one?
    Indeed, the Nembo is a very rare car. Only a few bodyshells were made and one of them went missing somewhere in the Lebanon in the 1960's.

qh

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    That does it for me

Where can I steal one?
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 20 May 2013, 14:24.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Que Bella

qh

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Dude NSFW please!
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That's why I like working from home
    NSFVWWISNTY

(Not safe for viewing when wife is sitting next to you).

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    We have just had a rather good year and I thought I might treat myself to a new set of wheels.
    Any ideas as to what a handsome successful, cultured agent should be driving around in these days?
    Who's the agent?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Happy Meal toys certainly have got better

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    How about a nice Maserati...

Yes where is it? I cant see one

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    How about a nice Maserati...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

I still like Lancia; I've owned a few of their newer cars like the Ypsilon, which is a hell of a laugh, and a Delta.
    Lancia Delta Integrale, absolutely stunning to drive but looked like an egg box on wheels. Mates dad had one, he ran a flying school and I got to have a go in it on the airfield. I was 22 or 23 at the time, and up till that point had driven nothing more exciting than a clapped out Mini Metro

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    That is indeed exceptionally good taste. Too good for CUK.

Personal choice though, I´d go for the Aurelia GT, but unfortunately seeing as there's no price mentioned in the ad I expect it's in the category of 'if you have to ask then you can't afford it'.

Lancia Aurelia GT B20 Fifth Series RHD For Sale (1956) on Car And Classic UK [C387758]

I still like Lancia; I've owned a few of their newer cars like the Ypsilon, which is a hell of a laugh, and a Delta. But I wish someone in Italy would stick heart and soul and a lot of euros into turning Lancia into what it once was and could be. They showed this several years ago at motor shows but didn't go on and build it. Madness, they would have sold those like hotcakes.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mich the Tester again.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Yes

Standing next to this one made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

Mercedes Benz *300SL Roadster for sale at Landmark Cars

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Nah

I want

Leave a comment:

Working...
X