• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The perils of celebrity status"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    More of a jizz stain
    Oh! It's ok for you to insult MY religion I see d00000000000000000000000000000gh!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Jeremy Clarkson is the second coming!
    More of a jizz stain.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If only he would pull his finger out
    when can we crucify him?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    ! Jeremy Clarkson is the second coming!
    If only he would pull his finger out

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    How did a silly thread about celebrities turn into a religious one?

Actually, maybe it's not so off topic. When you look at the more recent religions where there is better information, Scientology, The Moonies or Mormonism, they were started by egotists bent on making themselves famous or gaining a fortune. Probably earlier ones were no different.

Oh wait, I'm getting a revelation!!!! Jeremy Clarkson has the same initials as Jesus Christ! There are three major presenters in Top Gear, the same number of entities as the Trinity! Jeremy Clarkson is the second coming!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    SASGuru is Jesus?????
    No he just thinks he is. Cretin

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    Would Jesus put someone on his ignore list? No, he sat and ate with prostitutes ,lepers and cretins.
    SASGuru is Jesus?????

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Stop quoting his drivel!
    I could say the same to Christians about the author of the Bible.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Stop quoting his drivel!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Would Jesus put someone on his ignore list? No, he sat and ate with prostitutes ,lepers and cretins.
    But there is no evidence he spent time with people from Scotland.

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Proggy's on my ignore list on the grounds that something has certainly retarded him.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Proggy's on my ignore list on the grounds that something has certainly retarded him.
    how dare you insult his imaginary friend?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Clarkson says something controversial every now and again when he has a book to sell or show to promote. He knows there are idiots out there (and in CUK evidently) that will react and do his publicizing for him for free. Here endeth the pious lesson.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Jeremy Clarkson sparks outrage

Gordon Bennet! On CUK, that would be just a perfectly normal comment. Obviously there are downsides to earning a million pounds a year!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Here d000ghy d000ghy!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X