• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dear Nandos

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dear Nandos"

Collapse

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    That's only half his daily lunch...
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Dear Nandos

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I ordered SAS guru 500 pizzas to be delivered to his door (and paid for) I am expecting his CV to appear in my email box tomorrow morning begging for work
    That's only half his daily rate...

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    Never tasted Jizz so it could be hot for a ll I know, so your sure it isn't? hmmmmmm
    Pretty sure, more than one girl has mentioned to me that mine is quite salty, I assume that that is fairly standard.

If you ever receive oral pleasure then you can ask whomever gave it to you about the taste, I am not sure whether they would charge extra for that though.

Or, you could try pouring hot chilli sauce into your penis and seeing whether it is a recognisable feeling?
    Last edited by MyUserName; 1 May 2013, 14:53. Reason: missed a word out!!

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Dear Nandos

Never tasted Jizz so it could be hot for a ll I know, so your sure it isn't? hmmmmmm
    What? Never tried a bit of snowballing?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I ordered SAS guru 500 pizzas to be delivered to his door (and paid for) I am expecting his CV to appear in my email box tomorrow morning begging for work

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    If your jizz would turn a hot curry into a super hot super spicy one then you need to see a doctor.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    And he jizzed in it?
    If your jizz would turn a hot curry into a super hot super spicy one then you need to see a doctor.

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    where?
    To Nandos?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I'm partial to Springbok Bhuna
    Was the best curry dish I've tasted Bunk! You won that round!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    In case you don't turn up, then there left with wasted chicken.
    where?

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    I went to my favorite Indian restaurant last year and ordered my usual which is their hottest dish (a Naga). The waiter (new fella) cautioned me, explaining it was very spicey but I reassured him that I had had it several times and it would be fine. All of the meals came out and I tasted mine and felt like I was being choked. It was far hotter than normal (although it still tasted great).

After having repeatedly reassured the waiter I would be fine I decided there was no way I was not eating it so I forced myself to finish all of the (admittedly delicious) meal, by the end my lower jaw had literally gone numb.

It turns out that they had just hired a new chef.
    And he jizzed in it?

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    What's the point of phoning in a takeaway order if you're going to wait till I get there before you start cooking it?
    In case you don't turn up, then there left with wasted chicken.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    I'm partial to Springbok Bhuna

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I went to my favorite Indian restaurant last year and ordered my usual which is their hottest dish (a Naga). The waiter (new fella) cautioned me, explaining it was very spicey but I reassured him that I had had it several times and it would be fine. All of the meals came out and I tasted mine and felt like I was being choked. It was far hotter than normal (although it still tasted great).

After having repeatedly reassured the waiter I would be fine I decided there was no way I was not eating it so I forced myself to finish all of the (admittedly delicious) meal, by the end my lower jaw had literally gone numb.

I had a dish once, cannot remember what it was called, back in the 80's, the hottest dish they had, a phal maybe? Oh, and I was very drunk. Big mistake, for I ordered one sober, on the, absolutely incorrect, memory, that it was loverly. I still believe it took parts of me with it.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X