• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What holiday plans have you got lined up for 2013?"

Collapse

• oscarose
    replied
    Another 4/5 weeks in the Canaries in May/June.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    Venice at Easter and then Create in the summer.
    Create what?

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    As I type I'm in an internet cafe in Sharm el Sheikh, having just ridden a camel
    Glad you finally got some action.

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Venice at Easter and then Create in the summer.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    As I type I'm in an internet cafe in Sharm el Sheikh, having just ridden a camel

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    So far, planning to kayak between Teddington and Chelsea, so will have done the whole Thames down to Tower Bridge. Not going any further downstream than TB, no speed limit, too many police ribs.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
    MrsDude hasn't told me what my holiday plans are yet.
    You're married to a dude?!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mars.

Should be less snow than in Siberia.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    A Caravan in Clacton apparently.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    First week of April in northern Lapland in a log cabin... sleeper train up from Helsinki and then back down the same way. Maybe a couple of nights in Helsinki, not sure yet - is it nice?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Re: What holiday plans have you got lined up for 2013?

Easter is Cornwall (to friends who live there). A couple of meals will keep everyone happy.

Istanbul for Whitsun and the new forest for the summer so the girls can do their two week drama course.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I quite fancy a 3k miler round Southern Africa, Mrs EO quite fancies a 6k miler round Oz

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Yes we're off to sunny Spain, et viva Espania

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Planning on doing a South America tour sometime this year but it depends on escaping this place first

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    Honeymoon in August. Still undecided between Taiwan (something new/different) and the US (cheaper, closer (east coast), but been plenty of times before).

There'll be a few trips to Berlin (my family) and Cornwall (his family) but those don't feel like proper holidays.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X