• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time to pack away the Christmas Avatars?"

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I may keep mine
    Red nose day is coming soon. That will give you an excuse until March 16th

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Ah, I seem to have lost my original!

I might do a brand new one this weekend or look at through my backups on the NAS drive...

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I may keep mine

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I never got round to changing my avatar this year. Very slack!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Christmas avatar replaced with another old favourite.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    my New Years one is ace

also fills in on bommy night

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Just in time for the Easter ones (or Valentines Day if you're a romantic bugger)

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Nice syrup Zeity. Better than some of the wigs which I have known

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm sure it's still Christmas in the Russian Orthodox Church or something.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I'm back to my old faithful.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Strictly speaking, if you leave Christmas decorations up after Twelfth Night it's bad luck to take them down, and they have to remain up for the rest of the year.
    Actually the christmas season includes Epiphany from Jan 6th to Feb 2nd during which decorations can remain.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Strictly speaking, if you leave Christmas decorations up after Twelfth Night it's bad luck to take them down, and they have to remain up for the rest of the year.
    That's not helping.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic Time to pack away the Christmas Avatars?

Time to pack away the Christmas Avatars?

You know it's the right thing to do.

Working...
X