• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bloody social workers again..."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    What's vile about it?
    Only trolling, like..
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    What's vile about it?
    Only asking, like..
    it has repeatedly & publicly proposed expulsion of people based on race. With a suggestion that they would like to do more unpleasant things to them.

UKIP propose leaving the EU experiment then returning to the common market concept and deporting people whom aren't allowed to be here.

The rest of the parties have shown they want to go further into the EU.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    It should be the policy to staff the borders with BNP members only.
    And this is also the recipe on how to get BNP infiltrated by Bobs.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    It should be the policy to staff the borders with BNP members only.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I wonder if social workers are allowed to join the BNP or UKIP

I think you have to be car carrying members of either the Lib Dems or Labour and the militant wing of unison.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I wonder if social workers are allowed to join the BNP or UKIP

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What's vile about it?
    Only asking, like..
    The police or the BNP???

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Obsessive? That's plain common sense, and as sound as a bell
    Then why was I banned for 2 years for saying it? In fact I was perma banned and only saved by grovelling on both knees.

PS admin I am joking. But if you want to repeat the facts please do....

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Nice title, always important, being any good is secondary.

Madness, almost as stupid as prohibiting policemen being BNP members, yes I know its a vile organisation
    What's vile about it?
    Only asking, like..

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As opposed to being seriously obsessive compulsive, likely to ... suggest setting fire to HMRC Customs and Excise ... ?
    Obsessive? That's plain common sense, and as sound as a bell

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Rotherham Borough Council's Strategic Director of Children and Young People's Services, Joyce Thacker,
    Nice title, always important, being any good is secondary.

Madness, almost as stupid as prohibiting policemen being BNP members, yes I know its a vile organisation but it is a legal vile organisation. Make it illegal and then ban.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Just a matter of time before the first political scalp is claimed....

Twitter has been quite amusing on this one.
    Comparisons of Rotherham council with Soviet, Marxist and Fabian ideologies, whose Commissar is defending the decisions of 'Rotherhamgrad' social services.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    That is a shocking decision

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As opposed to being seriously obsessive compulsive, likely to dress up as a Superhero and chain yourself to the top of an MPs house or suggest setting fire to HMRC Customs and Excise on an Internet forum?
    OCD=yes
    dress up as superhero=no
    top of MP house=no
    setting fire to HMRC=no
    compulsive liar=yes

Anyway it could be worse. I could go on and on and on about being an ex-moderator when I only held the post for 24 hours.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Every social worker I ever met was totally fckn weird. A diffrent class of areshole altogether.
    We got involved with one when hubby wanted to adopt my eldest. She was great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X