• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How did you break yours?"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    With that many ways an iPhone can get damaged, lost or stolen, insurance is probably a good idea. Don't get caught with your trousers down - and your precious Apple in the toilet. ®
    Or get a phone that isn't so fragile.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    When I was working for the Police rolling out BlackBerry's one guy from the Dog Squad sent an email saying his dog had ate his, he then sent in the device with the teeth marks to prove it!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    That leaving on a car roof happens. Couple of years back I found a bloke's wallet in the road, that's what he'd done when he left work just up the road.
    The other year I stopped fairly sharply at a set of lights and the tyre pressure gauge I'd been using before setting out shot off the roof and landed a few feet in front of the car

Was quite impressed that it'd managed to stay on there for about half a mile, including turning at several junctions.

It didn't work properly after that though

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I usually throw mine on the ground and jump up and down on them

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Amazed there wasn't one stuck up someone's a*rse, had to be cut up by surgeons for removal.

That leaving on a car roof happens. Couple of years back I found a bloke's wallet in the road, that's what he'd done when he left work just up the road.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I'm waiting for the unbreakable version.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Scoi
    replied
    Mine's with the insurance company at the moment. Left it on bed, cleaner changed sheets, came home at lunch after being put through a 40° wash. Repair centre have been trying for a week to repair it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic How did you break yours?

How did you break yours?

Publicity Stunt of the Week: ten bizarre phone insurance claims ? Reg Hardware

10 outlandish mobile phone insurance names.

and a bonus one

Ten unlikely iPhone insurance claims ? Reg Hardware

Working...
X