• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Man had dildo stuck in his intestine for 5 days"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    You're the tester mate, Im sure you'll have a better methodology than me.
    I suggest you try TMap or ISTQB as they both need to be shoved up someone's arse and never seen again.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You could spend the weekend researching this and report your findings on Monday morning!

You're the tester mate, Im sure you'll have a better methodology than me.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Never really understood how things get stuck. Isnt it the bodies natural function to push things out?
    You could spend the weekend researching this and report your findings on Monday morning!

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Never really understood how things get stuck. Isnt it the bodies natural function to push things out?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    this is a slightly disturbing thread.

I used to think A&E stood for 'Accident and Emergency'
    clearly in 2012
    it stands for ' @rse and Entrails'

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

"The image shown demonstrates a vibrator in the rectum along with a pair of salad tongs that became lodged after attempts at self-removal."
    I'm not accepting any invitations to a BBQ over there or will at least give the Salad Bar a wide berth.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

"The image shown demonstrates a vibrator in the rectum along with a pair of salad tongs that became lodged after attempts at self-removal."

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I'm sure there was a website of x-rays. Will do a bit of googling...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    My mum used to work in A&E at Dewsbury General Hospital and apparently it wasn't uncommon for guys to come in with various stuff stuck up their ass.

Does remind me of the Jackass sketch when Ryann Dunn he puts the car up his bum and then they take an xray at the doctors and you can see the guy sitting in it and everything...

Poor quality link to it here if you want a laugh... Jackass car up the bum! - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I like how the hospital couldn't remove it so let him leave.

Maybe it should read circumference, easy mistake.
    Ah, what doogie said.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    8cm diameter?

Circumference surely.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    "Doctors were astonished to see such a big item taken out of the patient's body."
    Astonished? Fcking terrified, more like.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I like how the hospital couldn't remove it so let him leave.

Maybe it should read circumference, easy mistake.
    I hope you're right.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    There's a reel of wire on the desk which about 8cm in diameter.

HTF do you get sommat that big up where the sun don't shine?
    Practice. No really, you can train your bum-hole according to Monday Links (it was about goatse actually).

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

HTF do you get sommat that big up where the sun don't shine?
    Dunno, but you could google 'gay fisting' if you're curious. Obviously, not at work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X