• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Megan Stammers found..."

Collapse

• GreenLabel
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Now that he's been caught in France with a maths teacher, he has a pretty strong case.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Will AtW be able to prove that he has had sex if ever the day arrives?
    Now that he's been caught in France with a maths teacher, he has a pretty strong case.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Thank you Paddy.

I was about to point out in France you can't run off with someone under 18 if you are their teacher either.

Lots of European countries have low ages of consent but they only tend to apply if the people involved are both under 18 or they aren't a person of trust/authority like a teacher.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Yes he will. He has a sticky mouse.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Can they legally prove they have had sex?

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    How is she the victim? I bet she was loving the edu-cock.

How sexist.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    The age of consent in France is 15 so he's not a Paedo.
    from Wiki

The age of consent in France is 15, as specified by Article 227-25, which reads: "The commission without violence, constraint, threat or surprise of a sexual offence by an adult on the person of a child under fifteen years of age is punished by five years' imprisonment and a fine of €75,000."[17]

Article 227-22 prohibits the "organisation by an adult of meetings involving indecent exposure or sexual relations in which minors are present or participating". (Minors refers to under 18s; the text of the article can be subject to interpretation).[17]

Article 227-27 prohibits sexual relations with minors over age 15 (aged 15, 16 or 17) " 1° where they are committed by a legitimate, natural or adoptive ascendant or by any other person having authority over the victim; 2° where they are committed by a person abusing the authority conferred by his functions."[17]

Leave a comment:

• Taita
    replied
    And he wont ever get another job. Although teachers do make good recruitment consultants
    Because they tend to be dodgy agents?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    If we're doing jokes:-

A heard the current rate for cherry picking in France is 15 years (from another site earlier this week).

In reality I'm glad she's been found but what were the police doing telling them on Wednesday that he was going to be suspended from work and arrested later that week,

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
    Is everyone really making jokes about an adult having sex with a child!!!! Just glad they're ok!!!
    I agree. It didn't add up.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    3 years detention for you, my lad.
    and if you want to know why they call you 'the tortoise'

it's because you got there before the hare

hmm i am sure there was grass on the wicket so play could continue..

anyway good thing she is now safe

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    3 years detention for you, my lad.
    and if you want to know why they call you 'the tortoise'

it's because you got there before the hare

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    yeah - i do not think there was anything sinister she went along willingly...
    Which is why there are laws in place to stop people who work with minors from taking advantage of their lack of judgement.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    she did m'lud

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    she went along willingly...

Leave a comment:

Working...