• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: godaddy down

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "godaddy down"

Collapse

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    As usual, I dont have the faintest clue about half of what NF is talking about, the second half is a grey area , and I'm a bit wobbly on the other half.
    I think I will just stick to the shallow end of this IT malarky

Gentile will be along any minute to explain it to you.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Go and read Monday Links instead, there's some good stuff about linked lists this week

I am usually an avid peruser. will get around to it NF

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    As usual, I dont have the faintest clue about half of what NF is talking about, the second half is a grey area , and I'm a bit wobbly on the other half.

Go and read Monday Links instead, there's some good stuff about linked lists this week

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    More accurately, the flood of people using DFEOJM (which is hosted on Google App Engine) to see if their GoDaddy site is down has caused Google's quota systems to disable it.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    mwohahahahaha

nothing related to me as none of my plan b sites are hosted by godaddy, just please dont go attacking filezilla

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    That's far too techie for anyone on here.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    More accurately, the flood of people using DFEOJM (which is hosted on Google App Engine) to see if their GoDaddy site is down has caused Google's quota systems to disable it.
    That's far to techie for anyone on here.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Its taken http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ down as well which is rather ironic.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Its taken http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ down as well which is rather ironic.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    All my plan b sites are down.

Spent 20 minutes kicking about the boxes restarting everything.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What a douche.

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    started a topic godaddy down

godaddy down

seems to have hit a few million sites

GoDaddy Outage Takes Down Millions Of Sites, Anonymous Member Claims Responsibility | TechCrunch

Working...
X