• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Worried

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Worried"

Collapse

• Scoobos
    replied
    great thread. I had no idea of silversurfers. cheers

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Do they help?
    yep they compress the skin to improve blood flow.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Put on some surgical stockings and have a J Arthur you big jessie. I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time.[/SIZE]
    Do they help?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Put on some surgical stockings and have a J Arthur you big jessie. I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time.

God - I really can't believe how this place has gone to the dogs. In my day .... mutter ... yes that's right love ... mutter. ... used to be all fields ... you could leave your acount unlocked ... mutter

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Your ex-wife was also an OAP?
    No, my first wife was a toothless dental floss saleswoman from Montana.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Done the first part. Second part is obviously my Plan B. Just got to get used to the taste of Dentu-Creme and menthol laced spittle again.
    Your ex-wife was also an OAP?

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Seeking wise CUKer advice. For 3 nights running I've had erotic dreams about elderly women. Should I seek counselling or just give in to these tendencies and try and groom some old ladies on silversurfers.net by pretending to be a 90 year old male?
    .net, you say?

It's not Gentile, is it?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Divorce your wife. Marry a millionairess 90 year old.
    Done the first part. Second part is obviously my Plan B. Just got to get used to the taste of Dentu-Creme and menthol laced spittle again.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Divorce your wife. Marry a millionairess 90 year old.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Seeking wise CUKer advice. For 3 nights running I've had erotic dreams about elderly women. Should I seek counselling or just give in to these tendencies and try and groom some old ladies on silversurfers.net by pretending to be a 90 year old male?
    I think you already know the answer mate.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    It's just a phase you are going through. Many older women are looking for young men with gsoh for n/s fun. Many are ns and oh

er.. so I believe. a mate told me
    <cough>

Leave a comment:

• bfg
    replied
    K-Y

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Worried

Worried

Working...
X