• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dullest sockie ever"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Don't want a link to that one.

Where is link to Gentile's "hamfisted, car crashingly bad, incredibly unfunny, badly put together, bad judged" attempt? It has so got up MF's nose it must obviously be hilarious and briliant!
    Oi! I've got my eye on you.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Don't want a link to that one.

Where is link to Gentile's "hamfisted, car crashingly bad, incredibly unfunny, badly put together, bad judged" attempt? It has so got up MF's nose it must obviously be hilarious and briliant!

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Freamons parody was a piece of pure genius & I bow down to the fact he stitched me up well and proper. Gentiles attempt is a hamfisted, car crashingly bad, incredibly unfunny, badly put together, bad judged attempt at something tangible. In fact, you see that hamfisted, car crashingly bad, incredibly unfunny, badly put together, bad judged attempt at something tangible video - thats you, thats your contracting career that is.
    +1

No comparison.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Can't pass up a chance to link it again...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1498012
    Oh that one, yes it was pure genius

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Freamons parody was a piece of pure genius & I bow down to the fact he stitched me up well and proper. Gentiles attempt is a hamfisted, car crashingly bad, incredibly unfunny, badly put together, bad judged attempt at something tangible. In fact, you see that hamfisted, car crashingly bad, incredibly unfunny, badly put together, bad judged attempt at something tangible video - thats you, thats your contracting career that is.
    Can't pass up a chance to link it again...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1498012

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    I hear you. That was painful.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You lost. Twice.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You got two choices mate, you can take the fact she has stitched you up in good grace, or you can whine and bitch like Russell would and just prove her point further

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You fancy him don't you?

Or is it any man in uniform?

I didn't even know MF had a job at McDonald's.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You fancy him don't you?

Pass.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I actually thought MF came across quite well in the vid. Tall, slim, well spoken.
    I couldn't possibly say if he has a Napoleon complex!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I actually thought MF came across quite well in the vid. Tall, slim, well spoken.
    You fancy him don't you?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    You got two choices mate, you can take the fact she has stitched you up in good grace, or you can whine and bitch like Russell would and just prove her point further

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Bit harsh. I know it was car crashingly bad, but calling Gentile a knuckle dragging, child scaring brainless twat? Oooo.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Can knuckle dragging, child scaring brainless twat be the new lowest rep level?
    Bit harsh. I know it was car crashingly bad, but calling Gentile a knuckle dragging, child scaring brainless twat? Oooo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X