• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Congrats Pondlife

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Congrats Pondlife"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That would help me alot as effectively I started from zero in October.

But interesting that rep has taken over from post count recently - I wonder what the next important thing on cuk will be?
    If it is good solid helpful advice we are all fooked!!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Bannings

I think it would be difficult for MF to be banned for a week and still not be number 1 on rep points. He had in excess of 10K when he was banned
    But bannings are not recorded in public. Granted they are when you are banned (unless you are atw) but its hardly a badge that is visible.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

But interesting that rep has taken over from post count recently - I wonder what the next important thing on cuk will be?
    Bannings

I think it would be difficult for MF to be banned for a week and still not be number 1 on rep points. He had in excess of 10K when he was banned

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I think the fact all the Mod's love the rep reset idea is probably making him more twitchy.

I'm also impressed in how evil that scheme would be.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    That is the purpose. Everyone deserves rep.

Getting twitchy yet MF?
    I think the fact all the Mod's love the rep reset idea is probably making him more twitchy.

I'm also impressed in how evil that scheme would be.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Nah you need to include NLUK as well. Its only fair (and would defeat the whole purpose).
    Done

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Nah you need to include NLUK as well. Its only fair (and would defeat the whole purpose).
    That is the purpose. Everyone deserves rep.

Getting twitchy yet MF?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pondlife again.

shall I spread it around by giving k2p2 some
    I think you know who deserves it

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Ahem.
    Flashing you bits ought to be kept for beads not for rep

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Ahem.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Typical that this would have to happen after I'm off for a week and loose my position

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    I can show them how MF has spammed the rep system so much he has managed to leave the same user rep one day after the other.
    Same here. And the only reason to do this is so his sockpuppets can also rep him as often as possible.

Suggest MF remains banned while mods do a thorough investigation

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Morning all... WTF happened? I gather MF has been naughtystepped by Cojak.
    After being warned he posted in the BN66 thread on accounting.

AtW is similarly banned but for creating a BN66 thread in general.

Meanwhile everyone is celebrating your position of top of the rep charts (says eek hoping pondy ignores the -ve I gave him in a failed attempt to bump NLUK to No 1 again)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X