• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are we the special ones?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I think I've spotted another incarnation. Large amount of posts, constant insults and worst! Trolling in the Professional Forums.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1472736

I'll open the door for him.
    Yeah ban him!!!!

EDIT : WTF!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I was busy!

Honestly.....
    I think I've spotted another incarnation. Large amount of posts, constant insults and worst! Trolling in the Professional Forums.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1472736

I'll open the door for him.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I was busy!

Honestly.....
    Wasn't having a go... I know you were... I meant like after first couple of posts

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    I dont think ive ever been mentioned so much in a thread I havent even participated in!

i dont know whether to be flattered or concerned that Oscar loves me so much and wants me to move in to his trash can?
    You wanna be worried how cojak is looking at next if I was you....

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    very good. Had the same characteristics of many previous incarnations so think we should start banning them a little quicker though IMO.
    I was busy!

Honestly.....

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    Wim is the google expert. Wim will be able to provide another(s).]
    Speak to Wim.

Wim will be able to google Jobserve and produce some evidence I'm sure.
    I dont think ive ever been mentioned so much in a thread I havent even participated in!

i dont know whether to be flattered or concerned that Oscar loves me so much and wants me to move in to his trash can?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Yeah, make the sockies work for their survival. Maybe they should be pitted against each other so only the strong survive?

KimberlyChris Vs EricBartlett in a forum deathmatch... 200 Quatloos on EB...
    Last edited by d000hg; 31 January 2012, 18:36.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    CUK
    very good. Had the same characteristics of many previous incarnations so think we should start banning them a little quicker though IMO.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Just returned, I've had work to do this afternoon.

Who won?
    CUK

Leave a comment:

• Notascooby
    replied
    Ooops thought he wasn't yet banned - well I was 6 off.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Just returned, I've had work to do this afternoon.

Who won?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    I can help you with that. To the bottom left of any post is a little triangle type icon. This is the ignore button. You must press it and enter a unique password that ignores only me. This password is 'NAT 'ave a go if you think you are hard enough you bellend'. Press Submit and your ignore request will be actioned.

Shortly after you will not see another post from me...

Simple.
    Thank you for your assistance.
    Have a good one NLUK, cheers Oscar.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Please can you assist and help me find the 'ignore' button?

Thanks, Oscar
    I can help you with that. To the bottom left of any post is a little triangle type icon. This is the ignore button. You must press it and enter a unique password that ignores only me. This password is 'NAT 'ave a go if you think you are hard enough you bellend'. Press Submit and your ignore request will be actioned.

Shortly after you will not see another post from me...

Simple.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    I believe I saw it when I was looking for the **** off and die you bellend button.
    Please can you assist and help me find the 'ignore' button?

Thanks, Oscar

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I seem to recall INKSPE began on the PCG forums. A true contracting term.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X