• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bullying

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bullying"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe you should read the original post again. Either that, or it says a lot that to you, being black is the defining characteristic of Mr. Bolt.
    I was having a laugh, injecting a spot of humour. By sidestepping the obvious that Mr Bolt is indeed fast and concentrating on his other attributes.

Have a day off, you'll get RSI

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    BUZZZZZZZZ!!! Repetition!!

(Come on Hemeroid it wasn't that good first time!!)
    Nah, I know it was, just wanted to ensure Shaunnyboy got the message that I am not like his 6 fingered chums and he should stick to his kin if he wants male on male action, thats all.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    ......... I wouldn't cross the road to piss down your throat if your kidney was on fire...........
    BUZZZZZZZZ!!! Repetition!!

(Come on Hemeroid it wasn't that good first time!!)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    We all know what you are Doogie. No need to hide your Grand Lodgeness.
    Nice picture but I don't know what a Grand Lodge is. Sounds masonic, is that soupy or Churchill's thing?

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Either that or he is a complete arsebutler with the social skills of a grumpy scorpion.

HTH

Chasing me around the forum shaunnyboy? I am not going to kiss you mate, go see sasguru for that, he'll be in one of the mens stalls, the one with the glory hole in.

Anything you say, is largely taken with a packet of salt son, since you started making up comments, and emails, and messages. Honestly, making tulip up just to try to appear clever and funny in front of your peers; are you really that needy.

As I said shaunnyboy, stop following me about, it's odd. I wouldn't cross the road to piss down your throat if your kidney was on fire. Do you understand this? I am not interested in you, go chase sasguru, he seems much more up for the Ben Doon and Phil McCavity fun you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Christ everyone had a crush on me at school, girls, boys and teachers!!!
    And me, ginger hair was popular after all.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Isn't the rule of the playground you pick on the girl you have a crush on?!

Maybe lots of people really love Zoidy?
    Christ everyone had a crush on me at school, girls, boys and teachers!!!

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually being the fastest man in the world is his defining characteristic. But you seem to have forgotten that over the colour of his skin.
    Race is a touchy subject.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Either that or he is a complete arsebutler with the social skills of a grumpy scorpion.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    There's a make poll public option.

I'm sure this has been asked before.... maybe you should try the search facility
    LOL Touché!!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    I made it public so Zoidy could confront his bullies.
    Zoidy doesn't have the intellect to confront his breakfast.
    He is to be admired though. We live in times where stupidity and dimwittedness are commonplace, yet he takes both qualities to new, and frankly quite disconcerting, levels of excellence.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Not wanting to make a bigger prick of myself but.... when did they start putting the names of who voted for what on the poll???

I would like, nay, demand anonymity!!
    I made it public so Zoidy could confront his bullies.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Not wanting to make a bigger prick of myself but.... when did they start putting the names of who voted for what on the poll???

There's a make poll public option.

I'm sure this has been asked before.... maybe you should try the search facility

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X