• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe you should read the original post again. Either that, or it says a lot that to you, being black is the defining characteristic of Mr. Bolt.
    Actually being the fastest man in the world is his defining characteristic. But you seem to have forgotten that over the colour of his skin.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Actually being the fastest man in the world is his defining characteristic. But you seem to have forgotten that over the colour of his skin.
      You two seem to being equally stupid today, unless you were drunk and missed the correct Quote button. He's the one who mentioned being black in the first place.

Sheesh, it's bad enough with Zoidy and russell's imbecility without you vying for village idiot.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You two seem to being equally stupid today, unless you were drunk and missed the correct Quote button. He's the one who mentioned being black in the first place.

Sheesh, it's bad enough with Zoidy and russell's imbecility without you vying for village idiot.
        Can I have a word, outside?

Comment

We all know what you are Doogie. No need to hide your Grand Lodgeness.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            We all know what you are Doogie. No need to hide your Grand Lodgeness.
            The 3 0s is d000ghs name is an old code for the clan.

Comment

Not wanting to make a bigger prick of myself but.... when did they start putting the names of who voted for what on the poll???

I would like, nay, demand anonymity!!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Not wanting to make a bigger prick of myself but.... when did they start putting the names of who voted for what on the poll???

There's a make poll public option.

I'm sure this has been asked before.... maybe you should try the search facility

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I made it public so Zoidy could confront his bullies.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    I made it public so Zoidy could confront his bullies.
                    Zoidy doesn't have the intellect to confront his breakfast.
                    He is to be admired though. We live in times where stupidity and dimwittedness are commonplace, yet he takes both qualities to new, and frankly quite disconcerting, levels of excellence.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      There's a make poll public option.

I'm sure this has been asked before.... maybe you should try the search facility
                      LOL Touché!!!
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X