• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good News for CUK forum"

Collapse

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Yes, but losing both Chaffinch AND Zoiderman is like having a grumbling appendix removed. Not much use in the first place, and a pleasure to be shot of.
    Anyway, the upside is that there will now be a bit more room on the lowest rung of the CUK Intellectual ladder. Troll will be made up!

Oh shaunnyboy, irony not a strong point is it. Getting past your GCSE's would have given you an intellectual nosebleed...

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    So chaffinch/zoiderman has pushed off eh?

Don't let the door bang on yer arse...

(but he'll be back in another guise before getting turfed off again)
    Bit paranoid to assume we're one and the same, for we're not. My first time here, however, have to agree with chaffinch, seems to be a large proportion of people with a chocolatey substance on their noses in here.

But hey, if that's what get's you going love, fill your boots. I am around wearing my 3 points with a smile.
    Last edited by Zoiderman; 12 October 2011, 08:12.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Lasted less than 12 hours away. And definitely a sockie.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
    Due to some populist demand i may pop in from time to time and look down on you faggots.

Shaunboy, you couldnt fight sleep so I've no idea why you feel the need to subject the board to your pseudo-aggressive bollocks. Is it because you're ginger?

For the last time, I'm not a "sockie", grow up you children.

Oh and Cojak, I wasn't pushed, I flounced
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Good riddance. What a waste of oxygen.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    He is back!

Leave a comment:

• Chaffinch
    replied
    Due to some populist demand i may pop in from time to time and look down on you faggots.

Shaunboy, you couldnt fight sleep so I've no idea why you feel the need to subject the board to your pseudo-aggressive bollocks. Is it because you're ginger?

For the last time, I'm not a "sockie", grow up you children.

Oh and Cojak, I wasn't pushed, I jumped

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    e having a grumbling appendix removed
    Actually, the appendix is the home of the soul. Get to the Pearly Gates without one and it is eternal hell fire.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Can't say I've read your stuff so you haven't offended me yet

...placeholder

PS I never read anything that might offend me.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Anyway, the upside is that there will now be a bit more room on the lowest rung of the CUK Intellectual ladder. Troll will be made up!

Perhaps not, now that MF has soiled the bottom rung again.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    a ban is a badge of merit like an asbo

Milan.
    Yes, but losing both Chaffinch AND Zoiderman is like having a grumbling appendix removed. Not much use in the first place, and a pleasure to be shot of.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Yep, the hardier souls get this - the rest don't (and simply swearing at mods when they ban you won't cut it either, we appreciate much more eloquent insults).

a ban is a badge of merit like an asbo

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Shame on you... do you have any idea how long it takes to get a sockie account up and running?
    Never mind getting it to godlike status!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Can you mods ban both to be sure?
    Shame on you... do you have any idea how long it takes to get a sockie account up and running?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    So chaffinch/zoiderman has pushed off eh?

Don't let the door bang on yer arse...

(but he'll be back in another guise before getting turfed off again)
    Ooh, a new play - flouncing rather than perma-banning.

IS chaffy the same person as zoid? Can you mods ban both to be sure?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X