• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good News for CUK forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Shame on you... do you have any idea how long it takes to get a sockie account up and running?
    Never mind getting it to godlike status!
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Yep, the hardier souls get this - the rest don't (and simply swearing at mods when they ban you won't cut it either, we appreciate much more eloquent insults).

a ban is a badge of merit like an asbo

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        a ban is a badge of merit like an asbo

Milan.
        Yes, but losing both Chaffinch AND Zoiderman is like having a grumbling appendix removed. Not much use in the first place, and a pleasure to be shot of.
        Anyway, the upside is that there will now be a bit more room on the lowest rung of the CUK Intellectual ladder. Troll will be made up!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Anyway, the upside is that there will now be a bit more room on the lowest rung of the CUK Intellectual ladder. Troll will be made up!

Perhaps not, now that MF has soiled the bottom rung again.

Comment

Can't say I've read your stuff so you haven't offended me yet

...placeholder

PS I never read anything that might offend me.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

e having a grumbling appendix removed
              Actually, the appendix is the home of the soul. Get to the Pearly Gates without one and it is eternal hell fire.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Due to some populist demand i may pop in from time to time and look down on you faggots.

Shaunboy, you couldnt fight sleep so I've no idea why you feel the need to subject the board to your pseudo-aggressive bollocks. Is it because you're ginger?

For the last time, I'm not a "sockie", grow up you children.

Oh and Cojak, I wasn't pushed, I jumped

Comment

He is back!

Comment

Good riddance. What a waste of oxygen.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
                      Due to some populist demand i may pop in from time to time and look down on you faggots.

Shaunboy, you couldnt fight sleep so I've no idea why you feel the need to subject the board to your pseudo-aggressive bollocks. Is it because you're ginger?

For the last time, I'm not a "sockie", grow up you children.

Oh and Cojak, I wasn't pushed, I flounced
                      FTFY
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X