• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Very explicit instructions for you all"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Tiddler.

The one I wrestled was twice the size and was also armed with a big knife.
    So you're saying theres not enough skin on that one to make you a pair of shoes?

You are a fat bastard aren't you

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Have a word with these guys, they might be able to help you out.
    Tiddler.

The one I wrestled was twice the size and was also armed with a big knife.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Amazonian crocodile skin! I don't have time to fly out and wrestle another one.

Have a word with these guys, they might be able to help you out.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    What's not to love?
    <Hhhmmmph! Choke!>
    Quite!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    You are clearly in love with MF. Not a moment passes without you mentioning him in your post.
    What's not to love?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    You are clearly in love with MF. Not a moment passes without you mentioning him in your post.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    He can't afford a new pair as he has to pay his CGT and his late payment fine from the VAT man
    At least 5X can follow explicit instructions

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    You're a contractor ffs. Throw them away and buy a new pair.
    He can't afford a new pair as he has to pay his CGT and his late payment fine from the VAT man

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

Amazonian crocodile skin! I don't have time to fly out and wrestle another one.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Does anyone have a cloth to wipe my shoe? I apprear to have stepped in something.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    some drivel
    Does anyone have a cloth to wipe my shoe? I apprear to have stepped in something.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm disappointed with this thread. I thought it was going to be:

Very explicit instructions for you all.

Insert your... (continued p94)

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    btw, don't forget to keep gnawing away at MF about this day trading thing. Prawn, keep reminding him about how your day trading is so complex HMRC have given up trying to calculate your tax, and how you give Hector a few weeks a year on your gold plated yacht to keep the peace.

SAS, I'd suggest working the angle of the tat shop a bit more, perhaps suggest that's all he's good for and yet he still fecked it up.

AtW can you bring in some taunts about his caravan holidays?

Doodab, perhaps you can try and out grim him with some toilet tales?

I'll do what I can from work but it's going to be tough.

Keep going team.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    We were 3 games all from the singles going into the last two games of doubles.

I was in the last game of doubles with my usual partner (we are still unbeaten from last season btw).

A draw would have been a fair result as we entered the doubles. The first game was fairly balanced, but we edged it out.

The last game was going our way, until my doubles partner (considered one of the pubs finest, and one of me elder and betters) did something completely daft with our last two remaining balls, ending up with them being both put on the cushion when they were clearly in open play. Worse still he had two shots.

Then after I eventually got my turn, he announce to the pub "it's all there for you son, fill yer boots"

So I did.

One of my trademark full length doubles on the first, width ways double on the second and then the black.

And I was not in the least bit modest about it either.

Pool god. King of the cues. Prince of the planet potters.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Back now

Well nipping out in 5 for the first night of the pool league.

"It was a tough game but I eventually beat him 2-1 when the ref gave me two shots on the black when he noticed my opponent hadn't been playing with both feet on the ground" - Suityou

Leave a comment:

Working...
X