• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Suitable punishment"

Collapse

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    And her age?
    Do the math....

He's gonna let her out again when she is 21, and he says that is in 16 years time.

So that should make her around 5!!!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Take a tip from uncle Phil

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Reminds me of a wedding of my wife's relatives. One bridesmaid was a daughter of the bride by a former liason, another of the husband's by a former marriage. I daresay the husband was actually the bride's mother from an illicit liason with the stepfather's daughter in law and therefore his own brother. They do that sort of thing in Northamptonshire.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Lighten up OG. I was suggesting that MF might find it harder to handle, if he's freaking out at a school disco peck on the cheek.

I'm only playing. This thread is going according to how it should. I think MF's daughter is actually 5 or something. Unless it's the 58 year old from his incestuous relationship with his Mum - the adolescent crushes can come home to haunt.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Why is that worse? I have two very young daughters and it's far too early too make assumptions about their sexuality, but if one of them turns out to be gay, I imagine it would reduce all the fears of teenage pregnancy etc.
    Lighten up OG. I was suggesting that MF might find it harder to handle, if he's freaking out at a school disco peck on the cheek.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Bloody hell, yes.
    WMPS

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Why is that worse? I have two very young daughters and it's far too early too make assumptions about their sexuality, but if one of them turns out to be gay, I imagine it would reduce all the fears of teenage pregnancy etc.
    Bloody hell, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Could be worse, I suppose; she could've kissed a girl (and liked it).

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    And her age?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just discovered my daughter kissed a boy at her first school disco on Thursday. She was proud to inform
    me she had a boyfriend and after some interrogation I
    discovered he had kissed her and another friend.

I am incensed. She's been writing
    little notes including 'marry me'.

What should I do? I think I should go round and duff his dad up. In addition I've told her she's won't be going to another one until she's 16. No 18! No 21!!! Yes 21.

Obviously I will be writing to the school for this lack of supervision. Is locking her in for the next sixteen years being a little soft?
    Could be worse, I suppose; she could've kissed a girl (and liked it).

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Never have I enjoyed tagging a thread "mumsnet" so much.

Does Mrs MF put out easy? It's in the genes you know.
    Well I can't imagine Little Miss MF has any of his genes if she managed to pull.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Never have I enjoyed tagging a thread "mumsnet" so much.

Does Mrs MF put out that easy? It's in the genes you know.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    She's your daughter, how much more suffering do you want the wee girl to endure?!
    Well he could tell her she is going to be adopted to Suity's household and then make her read his threads.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    She's your daughter, how much more suffering do you want the wee girl to endure?!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What should I do?
    Yes, bad business all round. Obviously some lengthy Missionary job in some far corner of the Empire is called for. But where?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X