• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How to get a date

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How to get a date"

Collapse

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Another one is "the hunt for red october".

I was sorry I asked
    Is that the same as earning your velvet wings ?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post

I was sorry I asked

lol. must check that one out

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    You've obviously never heard of 'the wreck of the old '97'

thats a cracker that is

I was sorry I asked

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Drinking, shagging the local bikes and playing games of freckles mainly I hear
    You've obviously never heard of 'the wreck of the old '97'

thats a cracker that is

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Oh and what young marines get up to in their spare time is disgusting...... (but funny if you aren't involved).
    Drinking, shagging the local bikes and playing games of freckles mainly I hear

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    I just went out to feed my chickens, took my camera and sent her a photo of my cock

Now I've got this horny goth chick getting all romantic over me, it's bliss

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Fortunately I'm not a balding bloke in a server room but a trucker and we all know that turns the ladies on.
    "A ride for a ride?"

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    A string vest?
    I thought truckers wore stockings and heels?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Well you can get a little "creative" with your video
    How can you expect someone to be creative when their idea of excitement is a new perl script to manage a backup.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Fortunately I'm not a balding bloke in a server room but a trucker and we all know that turns the ladies on.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    I'm not sure a balding bloke in a server room has the same pull as a marine in a war zone.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I thought this was gonna be another MP thread

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I understand that for some of the IT fraternity getting a date with a member of the opposite sex can be a daunting process: here’s a helper for you, remember if a squaddie can do then so too can you
    I'm not sure a balding bloke in a server room has the same pull as a marine in a war zone.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Don't forget chaps, have a bath and get your mum to dig out a clean T-shirt before filming.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    That's a little unfair.

Squaddies and marines have better bodies than the average man let alone the stereotypical guy in IT.

And from going out in towns with loads of squaddies they actually get stalked by women.

Oh and what young marines get up to in their spare time is disgusting...... (but funny if you aren't involved).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X