• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Everyone's doing it...."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Will probably muck it up at the crucial minute. As we were chatting, I considered saying "It's lovely chatting with you, we seem to get on. Shall we mate? I have a spare 25 mins."
    Make sure he doesn't just paint over the cracks.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    So.

Internet dating hasn't happened, and probably never will. I am too lazy and / or busy. Which doesn't really make sense, but sod it.

As we all know, I like boys - but don't have time to meet them or do dirty things to them, let alone have a full blown relationship with them.

However, it seems I've just hired a (nice) man to decorate half my house - when I really only need one room sorting out. Ahem.

After having a bit of a nightmare trying to find someone to do some decorating, I find this guy on ratedpeople.com.

He turns up tonight at 7pm as agreed, and has only just left. We ended up having a glass of wine and a chit chat, while I decided I might need him to do much more work than originally envisaged; which means he will be working in the house for about a week.

I will let the congregation know if I manage to seal this cliche.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Will probably muck it up at the crucial minute. As we were chatting, I considered saying "It's lovely chatting with you, we seem to get on. Shall we mate? I have a spare 25 mins."
    25 mins? Yo want to do it twice AND cuddle afterwards?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Go girl!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    So.

Internet dating hasn't happened, and probably never will. I am too lazy and / or busy. Which doesn't really make sense, but sod it.

As we all know, I like boys - but don't have time to meet them or do dirty things to them, let alone have a full blown relationship with them.

However, it seems I've just hired a (nice) man to decorate half my house - when I really only need one room sorting out. Ahem.

After having a bit of a nightmare trying to find someone to do some decorating, I find this guy on ratedpeople.com.

He turns up tonight at 7pm as agreed, and has only just left. We ended up having a glass of wine and a chit chat, while I decided I might need him to do much more work than originally envisaged; which means he will be working in the house for about a week.

Go girl!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Go for it, get that itched scratched

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    So.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    A pumpkin? Up her fannydango? OMG!!
    Is the pumpkin the big pasty one or the small one with the purple head?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Some one with a worse dating history than any of us:

Ms Deer: The Disaster Diaries
    Hy babe, u like wot u see? Wanna meet up for sex?”

Response: I’d rather tulip in my hands and clap.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I wasn't planning on giving it back.

To be honest the stuff is making my desk smell funny, although that maybe the tuna.
    Could be the tuna, as long as you weren't using a lady to store your sweetcorn in?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    That's kind of you, but I prefer them on the cob.
    I wasn't planning on giving it back.

To be honest the stuff is making my desk smell funny, although that maybe the tuna.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You've been in Yorkshire too long mate

Now if it was other 'Scottish fruit/veg' items like Twix, Snickers or Wispa, that would be different.
    Chocolate fingers are a whole other area of conversation

Leave a comment:

Working...
X