• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Everyone's doing it....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for it, get that itched scratched
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      So.

Internet dating hasn't happened, and probably never will. I am too lazy and / or busy. Which doesn't really make sense, but sod it.

As we all know, I like boys - but don't have time to meet them or do dirty things to them, let alone have a full blown relationship with them.

However, it seems I've just hired a (nice) man to decorate half my house - when I really only need one room sorting out. Ahem.

After having a bit of a nightmare trying to find someone to do some decorating, I find this guy on ratedpeople.com.

He turns up tonight at 7pm as agreed, and has only just left. We ended up having a glass of wine and a chit chat, while I decided I might need him to do much more work than originally envisaged; which means he will be working in the house for about a week.

I will let the congregation know if I manage to seal this cliche.
      Go girl!
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Go girl!
        Will probably muck it up at the crucial minute. As we were chatting, I considered saying "It's lovely chatting with you, we seem to get on. Shall we mate? I have a spare 25 mins."
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Will probably muck it up at the crucial minute. As we were chatting, I considered saying "It's lovely chatting with you, we seem to get on. Shall we mate? I have a spare 25 mins."
          Me, me, me...

Comment

25 mins? Yo want to do it twice AND cuddle afterwards?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

So.

Internet dating hasn't happened, and probably never will. I am too lazy and / or busy. Which doesn't really make sense, but sod it.

As we all know, I like boys - but don't have time to meet them or do dirty things to them, let alone have a full blown relationship with them.

However, it seems I've just hired a (nice) man to decorate half my house - when I really only need one room sorting out. Ahem.

After having a bit of a nightmare trying to find someone to do some decorating, I find this guy on ratedpeople.com.

He turns up tonight at 7pm as agreed, and has only just left. We ended up having a glass of wine and a chit chat, while I decided I might need him to do much more work than originally envisaged; which means he will be working in the house for about a week.

I will let the congregation know if I manage to seal this cliche.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Make sure he doesn't just paint over the cracks.

Comment

Working...
                X