• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: russell - banned!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "russell - banned!"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    How very dare you?! I model myself more on KGB.
    Could you erase hime from the history and all references to him please?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Why have the forum Nazis banned him ?
    How very dare you?! I model myself more on KGB.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    What I don't understand is the need to have sockies, we can't all be Walter Mitty after all
    Not at the same time as all being Spartacus.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    What I don't understand is the need to have sockies, we can't all be Walter Mitty after all

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Because he asked for it.

Anyway, I believe it's only a temp ban, at least this time.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

This make me glum. It looks like all the mods have a banning quota to fulfill every month or they will lose their previleges.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What you obviously do need reminding of is the fact that this is not your forum.
    Churchill is right for a change.

It is my forum.

HTH

Spartacus

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

The clues are in this thread though. The guilty always return to the scene of the crime.
    And you are the top poster in the thread......

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Nowt to do with me. I don't need a sockie to say you're a clueless twunt and Chuchill is a humourless dullard.

The clues are in this thread though. The guilty always return to the scene of the crime.
    What you obviously do need reminding of is the fact that this is not your forum.

It isn't MF's private playpen.

If you're really in need of a place where you can spend your time trying to garner popularity then start your own forum, let's see how many follow you.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    it's always the same pattern. We get a poster in who starts to ramp up a little. They're on all day and late, posting increases, everyone has.a bit of banter, goes late into the night where you actually get a few late night posters having some beers / banter, it gets frisky, RH comes back from the pub, tells someone to cool it, they tell him to f off, he temp bans them, evening ends, next day it's quiet, later banned poster cones back and tells mods to f off and then gets perm banned. Then it's quite, then SY decides to fill the void until he gets told to f off.

This is the lifecycle of general.
    I'm sure I saw a program about this narrated by David Attenborough on National Geographic the other day.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    He lost his sockie. Let him mope in piece for a while.
    Nowt to do with me. I don't need a sockie to say you're a clueless twunt and Chuchill is a humourless dullard.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Get a life, you whinging bastard!
    He lost his sockie. Let him mope in peace for a while.
    Last edited by eek; 20 May 2011, 12:50.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    it's always the same pattern. We get a poster in who starts to ramp up a little. They're on all day and late, posting increases, everyone has.a bit of banter, goes late into the night where you actually get a few late night posters having some beers / banter, it gets frisky, RH comes back from the pub, tells someone to cool it, they tell him to f off, he temp bans them, evening ends, next day it's quiet, later banned poster cones back and tells mods to f off and then gets perm banned. Then it's quite, then SY decides to fill the void until he gets told to f off.

This is the lifecycle of general.
    Get a life, you whinging bastard!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    So you created a sockie just to plumb the depths of the rep system? Why didn't you just ask us to neg you into oblivion?
    I don't know why he is bothering. The next level down is failed fat american shopkeeper.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    All the clues are in the thread Doodab. You just need to know how to read them.
    So you created a sockie just to plumb the depths of the rep system? Why didn't you just ask us to neg you into oblivion?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X